Weight-Loss Team RELENTLESS!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha! Ok, you guys can do the talkin, we'll do the WALKIN!!

Hi guys, sounds like your doing really well resisting all the sweets. Wasnt a problem for me cause we didnt reallly celebrate it. If you dont hear from me much in the next day or so dont worry, pretty sick at the moment so not comming on the computer much. Not getting much exercise in but not geting much food in either so its not to much of a problem. Will pop back on when I am better, hopefuly friday.

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much lately! Things have been super busy over here. Back to the gym I go today, and let me tell you, I just can't wait! I did ok on Valentine's Day...didn't eat much during the day and had steak, french fries and a piece of cake for dessert. :)

Ocire said:
Nah, Relentness will win. I mean come on, we're obviously the best. :)
Got that right Eric! ;)

Hey Amanda, good job on Valentine's Day! You didn't do too bad at all!

Chip, you stayed in your calorie range and I think that's great even if you didn't choose the most healthy!

Zoila, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Get better soon!

So I got on the scale this morning and I'm down 2.5 pounds from Monday's weigh in! YAY! :D

NewBride02, you guys over there at Team SUCCESS go ahead and walk cuz we'll be runnin' right over you (gently of course)! ;)

Last edited:
Where Did Are Team Go

I hope all is going OK with everyone on our team. You guys are most likely out on a Friday night after work. Unlike me who has no life. Its 8:30 PM & I just finished my day. Just got back from my 4 mile run. This is the first time I have felt like a runner. It felt so incredible. I stayed within my calories today; which was tough to do today. Thats just because I was putting things away after lunch. Guess what I found something really good to eat. I ate the whole bag of beef jerky, which was 800 calories. So for dinner I get nothing. Hope I learn my lesson, because I really want to eat, but I won't.

Lets hear from you guys. Even if its one line.

Chip

Hey Chip. Sorry to hear about your beef. Lol, bad pun. Beef jerky is delicious. Teriaki (sp?!) is my favorite.

I weighed in today gals and guy. 218 pounds! A 5, yeah I said it, 5 pound loss! I'm very satisfied with this week and I feel like all the torment of not eating paid off. Next week, here I come!

Awesome job on the five pounds Eric! I'm holding on to my 2.5 pound weight loss, hoping for a little more by weigh ins on Monday...
How's everyone else doing?

I stayed within my calories today, 1,500 Calories. Went for my 4 mile walk, it was so cold I finally warmed up after 3 miles. My time today was 55:50. As for weight loss if all goes as planned I should be down 5 Lbs. on monday.

Chip

Thanks for that guys :) You walk awfully fast Chip, lol. The reason I wasn't jumping for joy was because the scale I use isn't always the most accurate and so you can't trust it all the time. On the official weigh in I'll test the scale in different places to see if there is any big differences. :p

Another good day, that seems like that is the only thing I ever say. Even though I did not run today, it is a planned day off from running. I think I will hit my 5 Lbs. on weigh in. I think were down to 3 team members.

Ocire, I should change that to run. Its mostly running now even though
some walking.

Chip

Yikes, Chip. I hope some members come back :eek: But we all seem to be doing good. :)

Are we supposed to weigh in tomorrow (Monday)? And then weigh in again next Monday?

Starting weight: 223
Todays weight: 214

???????? :eek: I just ate ceral and a banana before realizing I had to weigh myself. Well, I weighed myself anyways and it said 214?? I tried it different areas and it all said 214. I find it hard to believe I lose 9 pounds in just over a week but that's that the scale says. Strange...

Hey guys, nice job this week! WOW! :D
I lost 2.5 this week.

Still waiting on Gregskinnybabe, Cherylhop, and Zoila to weigh in. I'll give them a few more hours and then I'll PM them.

Okay, week two here we go!!!

FEBRUARY 20th WEIGH-IN

This is also posted on the first entry for this thread so that it's easier to find. Great job everybody! :D
Team Relentless ----------- Feb 20th
Paulab5 SW:154.4 -------------152
cherylhop SW:178 -------------177
troutman SW: 234.75 ----------229.75
gregskinnybabe SW:204 --------203
zoila SW:304.2 ----------------301
Ocire SW:223 -----------------214

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back