Weight-Loss Team RELENTLESS!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulab_5

Okay ladies and gentlemen,
Wanted to get our thread started! Let's really work to motivate each other! I believe we have two men on our team which is awesome cuz we all know how they seem to lose weight faster than us! ;)
I'm going to list everyone's names and starting weights in this post so that it's easier to keep track of them, so everyone post your starting weight today and let us all know what your goal for the next two weeks is! Let's kick some butt!!!!!

I just weighed in this morning at 154. My goal for the next two weeks is to break out of the 150's! :D

Team Relentless ----------- Feb 20th
Paulab5 SW:154.4 -------------152
cherylhop SW:178 ------------- 177
troutman SW: 234.75 ----------229.75
gregskinnybabe SW:204 -------203
zoila SW:304.2 -----------------301
Ocire SW:223 ------------------214

Last edited:
Hey girl you read my mind I was just about to start this thread. LOL! Great minds think alike you know. :) Well I didn't get to weigh in this morning so I'll post my starting weight tomorrow Sorry about that!

During this 2 week challenge I would really like to improve my eating. I've been drinking water and exercising so that's the next step for me.

Hi guys really looking forward to this, great motivation. Have a couple of goals for myself, one is to go no chocolate for 2 whole weeks (small mircle for me) improve my water and would like at to shift at least 5lb. My starting weight is 304.2

Hey. My starting weight is 223 pounds. Also, it's Ocire not Ocine :D Well, I guess I'll post my goal as well. I plan to lose 4-6 pounds, maybe more, but we'll see. I need to work on drinking more water and eating a little bit throughout the day instead of just two or three big meals. I also need to keep up with the excersising and cardio.

gregskinnybabe said:
Hey girl you read my mind I was just about to start this thread. LOL! Great minds think alike you know. :)
That's right they do!

Ocire, gotcha! Name changed ;)

Okay everybody looking good! I'm going to start going through your diaries so I can get to know all of you a little better. If you don't have one, you should consider starting one... they are a great motivator!

Still waiting to hear from a couple of ya. :)

GO TEAM RELENTLESS!!!! :D

Hello all! How's it going this lovely Valentine's Day!?!
Feel free to post in here as much as possible. We all need to support each other in order to WIN THIS!!!!

Still waiting to here from Cherylhop (I'll PM her) and Gregskinnybabe (she'll be weighing in this morning).

Everyone else, looking good! Let's kick some butt!!!! :D

Well here I am checking in. I'm starting off at 204lbs. I won't get to work out again until Thursday ugh I think I'll be going through withdrawals. LOL! If only I could say the same for healthy eating, huh? :)

Well I'm definitely pumped for this! Yesterday my family and I did a 30 minute work out tape and let me tell you, I felt like running around the block afterwards, though didn't have the opportunity. :( Today I've done well with my eating so far, but until I go to bed will be a real test of 6 or so hours. I think I'm going to do some training without the video today and listen to my music instead. I got some so-so cardio today in P.E. as well with a slow half mile and minimal football playing. :)

Sounds like everyone is off to a good start. I'm really excited cause I found out the place up the road does water arobics and has casual entrances for the gym (everywhere else you have to be a member) so me and another one of the mums from my daughters school are going to go together. So great going to finaly get in some exercise this week.
I've never done one of these challenges before, how does it work, to we weigh daily,weekly or at the end of the two weeks?

Ocire, Bottom line I know you can not eat after dinner no doubt about it. The only time I eat after dinner is when I plan to. I also plan on what I'm going to eat. It is really all in the head. If someone like me that weighed 309 Lbs. can do it so can you.

Chip

Had a good day, but I did let the team down, I did not do my 4 miles today. SORRY:( !!! We have people visiting this week & with valentines day you would not believe the awesome sweets we have around here. I will confess, I did not eat any of those wonderful sweets.:) I eat very very little sugar now. Right now I haven't had sugar for 9 days, and the only reason I will have something so it doesn't become; OH I HAVEN'T HAD SUGAR FOR A MONTH & ON & ON IT GOES.

Chip

Hey, Chip. I'll try to avoid eating after dinner. I've done okay the last couple days but with Valentine's day it's going to be hard. But I did good avoiding sweets. I went all day with mnm's and a reese's cup (my favorite) in my backpack and have yet to eat any of it. I have a bag of candy and my mom came home from work with tones of candy. I claimed a cupcake, but I'm not going to it. I took two finger scoops of frosting off it before dinner so it shouldn't really affect anything. I'm proud of myself. I did a good job resisting the sugar. :) Water really does help with filling you up.

Already did my run/walk. 5.1 miles very happy because I kept in under 15 Min's. a mile (my time was 1:11:31) when I have done 5 miles my best use to be 1:15:30. Cold today (at least for us) 45 & the wind was blowing about 40 MPH. The wind is what really makes it feel cold.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Chip

Hey everyone, I'm here. I had to work. My goal this week is absolutely no sweets which is very hard task. My starting weight was 182 now down four pounds to 178. My long term goal is 148 by June. Go cheryl and everyone else of course:D

troutman said:
Had a good day, but I did let the team down...
You did not let the team down, remember Progress not Perfection! Besides, you are doing awesome on the sugar and you resisted all the treat on Valentine's Day!!! You're doing great! Keep up the good work! :D

cherylhop said:
Hey everyone, I'm here. I had to work. My goal this week is absolutely no sweets which is very hard task. My starting weight was 182 now down four pounds to 178. My long term goal is 148 by June. Go cheryl and everyone else of course:D

Yay! Good to hear from you Cheryl! :)
So did you weigh 182 or 178 on Monday? That's the weight I need to log for the beginning of our challenge.

Everyone is doing great it looks like! I've been so busy this past week with buying my new business but now that that's out of the way, I'm focused. I have been eating well though so at least that's there. I gotta start getting the workout in too... at least the morning cardio! :rolleyes:

Team Determined here!!

Paulab came to our house, now we're coming to blow down yours!! :D (again, a friendly exchange!)

Hope you guys are having fun with this! We are too!

Take care
donna

Hey all! Just wanted to pop in here and let you know that TEAM SUCCESS is working hard to kick all your butts (in a friendly competitive way of course)! Better watch out!

(in the words of paulab ;) )

newbride02 said:
Hey all! Just wanted to pop in here and let you know that TEAM SUCCESS is working hard to kick all your butts (in a friendly competitive way of course)! Better watch out!

(in the words of paulab ;) )
I believe my exact words were Team RELENTLESS is working hard to kick all YOUR butts! ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back