Survivor Fans

Natalie2

Any Survivor Fans?

I can't wait to see the new episode on Sunday!
I am so curiouse who all the contestants are...I know of a few, but not all of them...who is crazy enough to go through that twice...oit is it more that they know what to expect?

Would love to hear from other ones

:)

The first one was really funny, although I would've rather seen Jenna go home than Tina, but oh well...this is going to be an interesting one...I'll keep watching it!!!

diehard survior fan

i really like that show and i was glad that Ethan wasn't kicked out,
Rudy is still great in shape for 75 years but for the challenges they need someone stronger. Let's see how long the all star survior will last. I hope that Ruppert will win:)

Talk to you soon
Sugar

it will be quite interesting. I'm stuck in the middle as to how it should procede. The girls have a point: someone who has won it before really doesn't deserve to win it again, as they probably don't care that much if they win this time. But, then again, the guys have a point: if the person is good enough to win again, power to him/her! ...

Hi there,

actually it is an all-start survivor which means, technically only previous winners should be in there, so I would be very quiet if I was one of the girls. I was a bit surprised at Rudy's last words...well the girls did lie to him...but I still didn't like his statement. I think the guys should have went together and kicked off Jenna or Jerry. Ethan is totally correct that the best should win, whether he won before or not. Personally I would like Ethan and Colby in the finals and then I don't care who wins.

Hello everyone,

well now I have to put in my two cents.
Natalie, I think it's way to early to vote for or against someone. The game just started and who knows, people change, just because Colby and Ethan were good competitors last time, that doesn't mean they will be this time around. And Sugar...do you think that Rupert can make it through - he seemed so desperately hurt, boy he was basically in tears because Rudy got voted out. I don't think he'll make it to the end.

I think that the new survivor is interesting. I tip my hat to the people that are willing to put themselves through these test of endurment. I myself do not feel that I am strong enough to be out there with no food or the proper type of water to drink.

I will look forward to seeing who will win.

PS. I really wish Richard would put his clothes back on

I really couldn't care less, if he is wearing clothes or not. They are on an island with nobody else around - hey -whatever makes him happy, but I agree with you - I wouldn't want to do it. I watched an interview after that Africa one and there Lexx - who is there again - stated that he had parasites in his body for over six months afterwards - wohooo! My health is more important to me than the Million that the winner gets - I wouldn't win anyways:D
But I am quite happy that there are people out there that are willing to put themselves through this for our entertainment:):)

So there are other fans out there - wonderful:):):)
I know I shouldn't make up my mind after the first episode, but I don't think those guys changed that much - I'll keep watching and I guess I'll find out. Does anyone know where that Kathy came from?? I watched every run and I can't remember where she was or with whom.

i am so sorry that I haven't kept you updated...but I have the perfect excuse...actually two....that's why I wasn't on the forum for a while. First of all I was sick and then my computer packed it in and it had to be fixed, which took quite some time, as you can tell. I'll try to catch up on all the posts here.

As for Survivor - here's a short summary:
Jenna went home because her mother was very ill. They didn't have an immunity challenge or a tribal council - she just left before the challenges. Her Mom died 8 days after she left the game..talk abot connection.
In the next episode Rob got voted out
And then last week Ruperts tribe got split up and Jerry and Ethan went to the green guys and Rupert and Jenna to the red ones (i can't remember these tribe names) and Richard got sent home.

I'll try to keep you posted AllCdnBoy:)

I am looking forward to watching survivor tonight. I hear that it is supposed to be very interesting. Hope you all watch it.

sorry, sorry:eek:

Last Thursday was interesting...

There was a reward and immunity challenge all rolled in one and the winning team got to pick one of the losing team to enjoy the reward (a day on a yacht with barbeque, desserts and open bar).

I finally know the names of the tribes (red - chapira, green - mogo mogo)

The green team was in the lead for the longest time, but in the end they lost.

Chapira picked Cathy to join them for the day - from the comments a good choice on their part. Even though they are not my favorite team, I have to admit, they sure have more fun than the other ones - it's fun to watch them...

And in the end Lex changed his mind and sided with Jerry and Shi-Ann (they are both so annoying - I can't believe they are still both there:eek: ) and Colby (one of my favorites) got sent home. Well he was a little to full oh himself, that didn't wash with Shi-Ann and as for Jerry - she is still upset that Colby turned her down in Australia - I guess she can't live with the fact that she just wasn't his type...

:D :p K I hear that the next survivor is supposed to be good.

If we all thought that Jerri and Colby were bad wait until you see Amanda and Rob!! I hear that they will become one!!!!

I don't think that is very considerate cause I know if I was stuck in the middle of no where without having *** for some time I don't think that I would appreciate it if the people I was with was getting together beside me.

Not a good idea!!!

well well, that is news to me...and what do you mean???
Nothing happened with Colby and Jerry, that's what she was so upset about in the first place.

now that is what I call an update. That way I don't have to worry about missing it. Well I watch it mostly because of the challenges and you haven't described what it was...

Well I guess there has to be some reason left to watch it, right?!

Attention all Survivor Fans

Survivor airs this week on Wednesday, which is TONIGHT!

just thought I'd let everyone know:)

Ha - this time I'm on the ball with my update...

Ethan got voted out:eek:
Both my favorites are gone - I might as well stop watching:rolleyes:

Well the reward this time was stuff from the opposite tribe. Chapera won - again and then at the immunitiy challenge, which was imo pretty boring, Jerry screwed it up for Mogo Mogo. Well, even though they voted out Ethan:( .

Personally I think that they have to change the game entirely if they want to keep having new survivor shows. It has nothing to do with surviving anymore, they just vote out whoever they don't like or who is good. I don't think a 'real' tribe would cast out the strongest member. Well we'll see what they have in store for us;)
Maybe no merge at all this time...maybe they mix up the tribes - they've done it before...Judging from Ambers comment at the end of the Show I am guessing the she and Rob get split up.

That's it for this week...

no wonder they won. The other tribe is voting off all their good players ... but i think that guy has a good strategy and it's working. His tribe may keep losing, but he WILL be left when the tribes merge. And, as the other tribe will probably hate the two girls as probably the rest of the viewers do, they will be gone before he is ...

Back