Strength Training Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video is a great tool for evaluating form, I have several tools on my phone that not only record video but do data analysis as well, for example bar path tracking and velocity measurements.

Plyometric training is great for athlete and those more advanced in their fitness training, however a lot of people under estimate the forces applied to the body while doing plyometrics.

drop height force.jpg

so for those who are not familiar with metric, doing a plyometric jump of a 7.8 inch step subjects you body to forces 3.8 X your bodyweight and if that in increased to a 23.6 inch step the forces go up to 6.4 X your bodyweight.

1621135851748.png

My new toy for the gym, second hand, half the price of a new sled and harness

I love lifting weights. I’m currently doing a 3 day split.
Day 1. Chest and Triceps
Day 2. Legs and Shoulders
Day 3. Back and Biceps.
repeat…..

I love lifting weights. I’m currently doing a 3 day split.
Day 1. Chest and Triceps
Day 2. Legs and Shoulders
Day 3. Back and Biceps.
repeat…..

Welcome to the forum, I see your doing a classic 3 day Bro split.

Finally made it back into my gym today, way down on strength and not fully recovered from Pneumonia but it felt good, workout posted in my diary.

I’m still waiting for gyms to reopen here. They’ve been shut down since April 1st. It’s driving me crazy.

I’m still waiting for gyms to reopen here. They’ve been shut down since April 1st. It’s driving me crazy.

I do feel sorry for those who have to deal with the gym shutdowns, the gyms where I am are operating as normal but I train in my own gym at home.

I do feel sorry for those who have to deal with the gym shutdowns, the gyms where I am are operating as normal but I train in my own gym at home.

I’ve been getting by with an adjustable bench and power block dumbbells that go from 5 pounds to 85 pounds put there is so much I’m missing.

With the forum merger of the weight loss forum and the training forum, there is now a whole section of the forum to discuss your training.

I am going to close this Club, Strength Training questions should be directed to the Weight Training Sub-Forum

https://www.fitness.com/en/forum/forums/weight-training.932/

It is a part of the merged forum that needs a little more activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back