Stay motivated!! Take a peek!

HealthyLiving11

For those feeling crappy and unmotivated after packing on those holiday lbs, this is for you!

These are two very close friends of mine.

This is Joe. When Joe began his journey he weighed in at a whopping 338 lbs! Everyday tasks were becoming difficult, and forget exercising! Since October, Joe is down 68 lbs. His ENTIRE life has changed, he even bought a treadmill. It's very refreshing to see him make such a HUGE change and get back to being healthy. I couldn't be more proud of him. Use this to INSPIRE and MOTIVATE you! Don't give up!

Next is my good friend, Ashley. Down 23 lbs since her journey began! Her self confidence is through the ROOF! She has begun to exercise as well, and has seen huge gains in her muscle mass overall.

Everyone stay motivated!! Keep up the good work, and make 2014 YOUR YEAR!

I was much bigger than Joe. I am only 5ft3 and had a BMI of over 52. Someone that size should certainly be able to exercise right at the start through walking. I set out walking on day 1.

LOL indeed my husband had a BMI of over 62 and he was able to walk...

Your statement of
and forget exercising!
is misleading.

People that are bigger again are able to do all sorts of other exercises which build their arm muscles... Muscle growth helps us burn calories.

Back