Star's Diary

Starlight1

Hey there.

My name is Annia Sanaa, some of you may remember. I used to be here every day two years ago. I was 16 then and weighed about 275. I now weigh 328.2 as of today. My goal is to reach 299 by July. Since gaining weight, I have noticed that my quality of life has gone down. Tired all the time, out of breath, everything is painful.

My binges usually end in the bathroom, throwing it all up. Not because I want to but because my body can't handle the abuse, and since moving out of my parent's house, it's only gotten worse.

Since November, I have been more weight-conscious, which has probably kept me from gaining more weight, but now I want to take my weight loss into overdrive. I have a gym membership, I have been using the app Noom for a while, and things have been going well. I'm making a new diary simply because I don't know what happened to the old one from 2 years ago, but I'm sure I would die of embarrassment if I saw it.

Besides, this is the new me. I suppose no use in looking back. My goals have been stifled due to being sick with covid, so I haven't been able to go to the gym. I have still been trying my best to eat well, though I did buy pizza for dinner one night.

My plan to meet my 299 goals is pretty simple, which I need. I want to complete small milestones like going to the gym all week or cooking one healthy meal a day. Recently I have been trying to get my steps in and not get taken out at work for lunch.

My motivation and purpose for my lifestyle change will always be my bf. I want to do things with him like hiking, biking, traveling. That's our dream, and I don't want my weight to get in the way.

These are my stats as of 1/5/22

Height: 5'5

CW: 328.2

HW: 335.0

UGW: 299.0

January's goal weight is 325. Having a monthly goal weight will help keep me on track and boost the confidence that I need when I'm feeling unmotivated, sort of like my milestone idea.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited and glad I found this place again. it will be cool to see everyone's progress. I will record my progress weekly in my diary instead of daily like I used not to overwhelm me. See you soon.

Hello Annia and welcome back to the forum! I see you're already 7 pounds down, congratulations. Starting out with small changes and building up from there tends to be more sustainable than changing everything radically all at once so as far as I can tell you're off to a good start!

Hi, Annia & welcome back to the forum 😊
It sounds like you are motivated to succeed & I will enjoy your updates. I remember you as being fun to have around. You can do this & when you hike & bike with your bf we can share your travels.

Hey everyone

First off thanks for the support I really do appreciate it. I have been gone for 2 weeks but that's not because I have not been on track. My goals are to do this naturally and to focus on my overall mood and health presently than to work towards an unknown future.

This helps me from becoming stressed with tracking and counting. I eat less take-out and more homecooked meals and have recently started weight lifting at the gym. Instead of working my life around healthy habits, I fit healthy habits into my already established lifestyle.

I've noticed that most of my life revolved around convenience. Fast food was convenient, not working out was convenient. my goal now is to start making my healthy habits convenient.

i.e. I woke up at 4am and I have nothing to do, let's work out. or I have so many healthy meals at home why sit and wait for delivery.

This new mindset has been working well but ofc only time will tell.

As of this morning, my current weight is 232.4lbs not too bad in my opinion

Hey guys, just a side note that if you are interested in taking a deeper look into my fitness journey, I have a YouTube channel on which I will be pretty active. I believe a link to the channel is on my bio/profile.
Moderator- (friendly warning) please read https://www.fitness.com/en/forum/threads/identification-and-reporting-of-spam.380222/#post-968670, specifically

Last edited by a moderator:
Back