☆♡☆Skinnyminny's diary☆◇☆

skinnyminny

Ok, so I've struggling with making a plan for myself. I come on here, then leave, come on here then leave, rinse and repeat.

But I continue to fight and want to be here and document everything I eat and my workouts. So here we go:

Workout today:

20 min low impact aerobics ✔️
20 min treadmill incline 4 ✔️
Steps- 15-20k✔️

Diet plan for today:

Brekky- 2 eggs
Snack- Glass of milk
Lunch- 2 yogurts, banana, protein granola
Snack- Half a protein bar
Supper- Sausage, 2 perogies, veggies

1243/1200

Last edited:
My step game is on point!

Attachments

• Compress_20240312_081817_7666.jpg
    Compress_20240312_081817_7666.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1
I'm going to start watching supersize vs super skinny and my 600 pound life on youtube. I would watch these religiously when I lost weight before. They really motivate me to stick to my diet!

Weight was 137. Down 1.6 lbs. No aerobics today, I woke up with a sore and scratchy throat.
Food plan:

Brekky- Glass of milk, 2 coffees
Snack- Half a protein bar, coffee
Supper- Oven roasted chicken sub

1293/1200

Oiy, I'm realizing I can't do 1200 cals. I need to stop these anorexic thoughts. I don't want to I fall back into that. I'm increasing my calories to 1500. That gives me a good brekky and a night time snack.

So revised plan

Brekky- 2 eggs, glass of milk, 2 coffees
Snack- Half a protein bar, coffee
Supper- Sub
Snack- Oat bar

Total- 1583

I'm finding it hard to stick to a plan. I keep having anorexic thoughts about approaches to weight loss. It's very difficult and I'm finding it hard to stick to a plan. A plan of 1500 cals. My tdee is 2000-2200.

I wanted to lose 10 pounds in a month but that too is unrealistic for me.

So what weight will I lose to? 130 for sure. 7 pounds now (today's weight was 137). I'll see how I'm feeling if I want to lose more but dieting causes me a lot of anxiety. Which is why I started binging again when I was 130 (so I gained 8 pounds).

My hubby and I decided I would maintain (when I got to 130) so I could enjoy food and not be so anxious. It worked! I became happy and my anxiety and depression fled. But then I gained weight. So 130 seems to be a good goal for me. Then I can add some more food to maintain.

I hope you can calm your anorexic thoughts Minny & perhaps try concentrating on providing your body with good nutrition. This may change your focus. Between 130 & 137 sounds like a good place to be.

I hope you can calm your anorexic thoughts Minny & perhaps try concentrating on providing your body with good nutrition. This may change your focus. Between 130 & 137 sounds like a good place to be.
Me too. They are quite bothersome. I ended up having a mini binge which I'm not proud of. But I have decided to go back to intuitive eating. Which I ate at maintenance and increasing my aerobics.

So I ended up having a mini binge and eating mcdonalds rather than subway. I just can't get this diet thing right. I think I need to have a good relationship with food before I restrict and lose a little weight. So I'm going back to intuitive eating. I didn't binge when I did this and intuitively ate at maintenance. Paired with all my exercise I may end up losing a bit of weight but that's not the goal. The goals are to repair my relationship with food, not binge and hopefully at least maintain.

My food was delicious at least 🙈

Well... I got some bad news and found myself eating 4 cookies. Ugh, I hope tomorrow is better. I just have to do something new and it's causing me so much anxiety. At least my hubby will be with me so I'm not alone which brings me some comfort but I am having a low key panic attack.

So no workout this morning (I will do it later but starting tomorrow I have to do it in the morning to prepare for summer holidays). I've been pacing in my kitchen for steps. I love pacing, or rather any type of walking. I'm very consistent with steps.

Yesterday I ended with 32k. I still relaxed a lot so how I got that many I don't know. Oh and I only pace when no body is home or family is sleeping. I find pacing very therapeutic.

I'm feeling very stressed about my diet today. My anorexic thoughts are strong today. I keep wanting to restrict. But then I just binge. I need to repair my relationship with food.

I think I'm going to do weights again. I keep thinking I'm going to bulk up but I know I won't. But I miss it. It felt good to lift weights.

I want a fitness plan. So I've been reading about body recomposition and I like the sound of that. Changing my body shape without worrying about the scale sounds like heaven. I'm going to start with a 10 min video with 7lb weights and work my way up to 20 mins with 10lb weights.

So with saying that, I'm only going to weigh in once a month and go by how my size M pants fit. They used to fit perfect before I gained 8 pounds back. But with doing a body recomp I should shrink down.

This is my plan today

Brekky- 2 eggs, 1 toast with pb and honey, milk and 2 coffees
Snack- Oat bar
Snack- protein bar, coffee
Supper- Chicken pasta

No calorie counting. I'm hoping this food plan will take me to my goals.

So Breakfast and snack were good. I still feel uneasy planning to eat so much, but I need to repair my relationship with food so I'm doing it.

I did my weights and 10 min dance aerobics! It felt good. Now to do it in the mornings lol.

So for workouts today I did:

10 min dance aerobics
10 min dumbbell workout with 7lbs
20 min treadmill incline 4

I ended up having an hr nap. I've been so tired lately (depression) It was needed.

Lunch was ok. I'm getting tired of yogurt tho. But I don't know what to replace it with.

Currently watching supersize vs super skinny. In a couple hours it'll be time to get my kids from school and take them to swim lessons. It's a hectic time that makes me anxious. It's because there isn't much time to get home and leave again and I don't like being rushed. So ya, dealing with that but at least I'm not comfort eating. I've stuck to my plan

Made it through swim lessons with no problems as always,lol, so why I get anxious, I don't know.

I'm making chicken pasta and toast for supper, mmm yum 😋

I'm happy I did my workout, I can look back now and be proud I put in the work. I'm very happy I lifted weights again. I will be again tomorrow just bc Fri is a dumbbell day. Then next week I'll just lift weights Mon, Wed, Fri.

Oh and tomorrow I HAVE to work out in the morning cuz my kids are off school. So that'll motivate me.

I found I liked doing weights first, it warms up body for aerobics. So I'll do that again.

My chicken pasta was delicious! Gonna have a little chocolate once kids go to bed. Today was a good day food wise. I fought against anorexic thoughts and ate my planned meals. And I'm looking forward to my chocolate without guilt

I ended up having ice.cream last night, but that's ok, it wasn't a binge so I'm pleased with that.

With that being said, I want to follow my diet plan and not veer to far away from it.

I woke up at 5 and worked out! 10 min weights with 7lb and 10 min dance aerobics. I wanted to do 20 but I was tired so I left it at that.

One day I want to work my way up to 30 min strength training. I'm really loving it again. Followed by 20 min cardio. That'll be advanced me. That'll be me as fit. I can't wait! But for now I'm a beginner and what I'm doing is good.

Food plan:

Brekky- 2 eggs, 1 toast with pb and honey, milk and 2 coffees
Snack- Oat bar
Snack- Protein bar
Supper- Wings

I'm feeling very tired this morning. I need a day to sleep in but I love getting up at 5 for me time.

No school today so kids are home. So I'm even happier I worked out this morning.

Back