Singapore

FlaMie

Hey, calling out to anyone and everyone that is a Singapore Cohenite! Please respond to this call :)

hai :D how often do u exercise?

Hello :D I'm from Sg too!
Trying real hard to not give in to temptations but i always do cos my living room is full of snacks like potato chips and whatnot and the fridge is full of fattening food like cheesecakes! It's hard to lose weight with my family members buying all these food and my eyes just can't keep my eyes off them and i just lose control and gorge!

I'm also schooling so it's kinda hard to balance school and exercise.

Any motivation :( I tend to eat less one day and exercise and ruin this by overeating the next day argh!

Hi, I am from Singapore! Trying very hard now to win the war with oily and fatty tempation. Now lose 5 battles and win 2 battle. I will continue to fight the war! Hope your can win and reach your healthy BMI!

Hi I am from Singapore too.

Glad to know you guys and gals here.

One of my biggest challenges is how do I lose weight or even retain my slim body after weight loss without compromising what I like and am used to eating?

Not just today or tomorrow but every single day?

Despite knowing the fact that the older we are, the slower our metabolism acts in breaking down food substances.

Hi I am from Singapore too.

Glad to know you guys and gals here.

One of my biggest challenges is how do I lose weight or even retain my slim body after weight loss without compromising what I like and am used to eating?

Not just today or tomorrow but every single day?

Despite knowing the fact that the older we are, the slower our metabolism acts in breaking down food substances.

Hi, this is gin from Singapore. R you still looking for a way to loose weight?

Back