Sickness and motivation

DGraves

I got sick 4 days ago, gradually lost my tastes and smells, stopped working out. No strength or desire. Because there is no taste, yesterday I forgot to eat and got sick. Who has dealt with this, how to keep motivated?

Please don´t work out when you´re sick, it can be harmful. Wait until you´ve been feeling normal again for at least a couple of days. Did you get a Covid test? For food maybe make some congee or something else that´s both easy to make and easy to digest. Hope you get well soon.

Since you have lost your senses of taste and smell - have you had a covid test? Those are major symptoms.

Take it easy. Getting well needs to be your top priority.

Since you have lost your senses of taste and smell - have you had a covid test? Those are major symptoms.

Take it easy. Getting well needs to be your top priority.
Yes, I did, the test is negative, that's why I am so confused.

Please don´t work out when you´re sick, it can be harmful. Wait until you´ve been feeling normal again for at least a couple of days. Did you get a Covid test? For food maybe make some congee or something else that´s both easy to make and easy to digest. Hope you get well soon.
Thank you! The test is negative, so I am just going to have a rest.

One of my friends had several negative tests and then got told to treat the situation as if the tests were positive as the doctors were convinced that it was covid. He was told that the tests were pretty unreliable.

Look after yourself and (since you have strong covid symptoms) I think that it is best to do what you can to distance from others (particularly the vulnerable).

Back