SHAGGY GIVE ME STRENGTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rana Sarashiro

Give me strength to commit to my weight loss plan.

'Cuz you're the one and only true God!

Just kidding, just kidding. Haha. Hi, you can call me Rana. I'm a 17 year old from Canada. I like to read, watch TV and play board games. I've decided I'm going to try to seriously try to lose weight and commit to my plan to do that, and I'd really like if you guys gave me some support. I've also decided to join this forum a while ago. I joined because I read something that said that there's a higher chance you'll successfully lose weight if you have support. Well, that's all. See ya!

Hi, welcome! My name is Marc, and I'm trying the same (again.) can you give some more detail? Height, weight, diet, environment. It's great to see you take initiative at a young age! I hope you reach all of your goals and I would love to support you on your way! #TogetherWeAreStrong

Hey Rana, welcome to the forum. I have found what you say to be true, getting support from others who understand the problem helps me.

I found starting a diary thread and posting daily a big help, I suggest you give it a try.

Best of Luck to you

while sitting, while sitting, while sitting... you need a hobby that involves moving.

Though don't overlook the usefulness of a craft-style hobby, which keeps your hands busy, thus discouraging "accidental" picking and grazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back