Cohen's Lifestyle Sam seeking weight loss buddy

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle

Samookeigh

:newbie: Day 1

Wow, what a great feeling being in a space full of like minded people!

I just started Cohen's today and came across this forum while I was looking for support groups. Came acoss some really interesting threads- although they are all rather dated.

A bit about myself. I'm in my mid 20s and lead a fairly active lifestyle, where I go to gym 3 times a week and go hiking or for walks over the weekend. I also have a Fitbit, which keeps me on my feet nearly all day. Unfortunately this hasn't been enough for me to reach my fitness and weight loss goals. I am 156 cm tall, weighing 62 kg. Im hoping to drop at least 5 kgs these next few months...I'm going to Thailand in November and i wanna be in the best shape and size of my life.

I'm looking for a weight loss buddy, someone to talk to about my struggles and successes-at least once a day.

Biggest obstacles right now:
Long work hours, i love eating out, BACON, fiance who eats anything(whenever he likes)... skinny fiance who isn't a fan of vegetables, lol he won't even look at them.

What I have going for me:
I love cooking and trying out new food combinations, i am a carnivore but I also enjoy a good vegetarian meal.

That's a week for tonight. Please halla if you think you would benefit from having a weightloss buddy.

Lonely Sam

Hi, Sam & welcome to the forum. I'm not sure why we still have the Cohen's section in the forum as it isn't very active. I don't think to look here anymore but just noticed your post. I followed Cohens back in 2007 & lost 36 kg in 6 months. A good place to get support is in the diary section at https://weight-loss.fitness.com/forums/weight-loss-diary.9/ I had my diary moved to there years ago & have found it very supportive & friendly. Cheers, Cate.

Back