Weight-Loss Running Results, New Years Challenge....

Weight-Loss

Korrie

Here are the running results for the new years challenge...No updates will be accepted after tommorrow afternoon b/c of the new challenge starting up...

Group 1
April135....9
Bailey.......8
newleaf.....-1
Pinky...2
TOTAL....20 pds!!

Group 2

Christinava...3
Juliew73.....9
Heathercb04...2
1dayatatime....5
TOTAL....19 pds!

Group 3
Rosered....0
cubi....8.8
newbride02.....0
beenhereb4...0 (by default..didn't weigh in)
TOTAL.....8.8pds

Group 4
Skyler...4
nothing2loose...2.5
rialynn...3
cdnshehulk.....4
catesweight....2
TOTAL...15.5

Group 5
Springbomb...2.5
tryvusler....-4.2
junebride05....0 (by default, didn't weigh in)
honeychild.....-3
dietguy....6
TOTAL.....15.7

This will be updated throught the next 24 hrs, keep checking back :)

Last edited:
Just for kicks and giggles...as of right now this is the number of posts in each group thread....

group 1..50
group 2..57
group 3..70
group 4..66

Ok, its 3:30 on wednesday, I"m supposed to close the challenge now...where is everyone? we are still missing 5 weigh ins.

springbomb and diet guy posted in our thread yesterday, Springbomb lost 2.5 and diet guy lost 6

sure..but thats it, its the end of the day, polls are closed :)

Thanks everyone for your participation! Looks like we had great results!

Congrats going out to Group 1 winning w/ a 20 pd loss!

Also I have to congrat Group 2 for running such a close second place w/ a 19 pd loss!

The biggest looser is tied between April 135 and Juliew73...GREAT JOB LADIES!!!!

Don't forget to send postcards or ecards to the winners!!

Everybody who participated in this are winners, but for those in the winning group and Julie could you please PM me your addresses so i can sent out your postcards

Cheers

This has been the best experience EVER! We should do it again, i'll definatetly be in it! Congrats to EVERYONE, and congrats to the winners!

Can everyone please pm me your addresses, thanks guys and congrats you should be really happy with yourselves.

Congrats to the winners... great job!

I also will need the addresses PM'd to me so I can send out something. Thanks

michelle

I'm not comfortable totally giving out my address just yet (hope nobody is offended) BUT if anyone wants to PM me for my email address they can. I think its in my profile too! :D

Back