Weight-Loss Running Results Current Challenge

Weight-Loss

Korrie

Ok ladies and gentlemen, here are our running results for the current challenge. Please check back often for updates. Lots of people still need to weigh in and please do that in your group threads (or the sign up thread).

Team Success
Pinky.......-3
Newbride02.....0
Sugarfoot....-2
X2change....-6
Total..... - 11
B.weight...889.8
E.weight...878.8
% lost..

Team Conquest
Cmsstewart....0
Saranoh.....2
Sheidi....-4.5
Mommyof2....-1
New Leaf....-2
Total....9.5
B.Weight...756.5
E.weight... 747.0
% lost...

Team Determined

Meshellibel....-3
Tamschro...4
Jellybelly 88....-1
Canadian girl STILL NEED
Beaver STILL NEED
Tempest....-4.5
Total......12.5
B.Weight...2805
E.Weight...2783.5
% lost...

Team Relentless

Paulab5...-6
cherylhop STILL NEED
troutman....-7.5
gregskinnybabe.....-4
zoila....-4
Ocine....-15
Total.....36.5
B.Weight...1298.3
E.Weight...1261.8
% lost....

Last edited:
Lets get posting girls, I can accept weights tommorrow but the new club starts wednesday, so I can't accept any more after that

Why do you always put Ocine? lol Ocire. :) Not that it really matters just pointing it out... :p All the teams did really great!

What happens to the people who don't post weights? Do they get excluded or added on as zero's?

Ocire...IM with you...newbride always puts my name as saranoho...and its sara no h! She did it here again!

sorry guys, just have alot on my plate between buddies, the challenges (i'm doing 2 right now) and getting in everyones diary..hope you understand the occasional mix up.(which is a polite way of saying "get off my a$$!!") lol!

If anyone knows the math equasion to figuring out % lost, let me know please, lol

No, I never got an A in math, but I do have a calculator!

Edit....
You know what...never mind, lol, I think its obvious who won! Team Relentless wins with a loss of 36.5 pds and Octain wins biggest looser w/ a loss of 15 pds! Great job guys!

Never did hear back from Sean about the stars for winners..i'll let you know if I hear from him

Last edited:
Percentages

I think you meant Team Relentess, not Team Determined. ;) Anyway, here are the percentages of loss.

Team Success: SW 889.8 EW 878.8 Percentage Loss 1.24%

Team Conquest: SW 756.5 EW 747.0 Percentage Loss 1.26%

Team Determined: SW 2805 EW 2783.5 Percentage Loss 0.77%

Team Relentless: SW 1298.3 EW 1261.8 Percentage Loss 2.81%

Congrats to Team Relentless for losing so much weight!!! Keep up the great work guys, you all did amazing!:D

Back