Run for Autism

lulu2cook

Okay,
So I have not really been keeping track of my eating like I wanted to. I injured my right knee and my left hip and have not been able to run like I need to train for the marathon. I am extremely frustrated and am trying to get training from other areas like cycling and elliptical machines. I am going out of town for a week to visit my boyfriend, who luckily is very into working out and also trying to eat healthy so I should be okay. I will try to run, but sometimes the pain is just too awful. So all of you out there, please pray for me to get through this injury so I can run in the marathon which is only 5 weeks from this Sunday. I am going to run it no matter what!!!! :eek:
Also, in case anyone is interested, I am running to benefit autism. This is an extremely hard disease for families to deal with. If anyone would be willing to donate to the cause you can see my webpage at . It would be greatly appreciated by many families that will benefit. Any little bit helps, $5, $10, whatever! Thanks!

Last edited:
Back