Rob's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I continue to feel pretty good with running. Yesterday I only had about an hour on the treadmill so I ran faster, a lot faster than my normal pace, and that went well. I can feel both injuries but they're not very significant, even my sciatica overall is going away and my back is feeling better. Perhaps is a placebo effect but I think the reverse hypers are helping.

I continue to eat healthy food but I will eat too much of it, especially frozen fruit and pistachios. I'm starting to get the running level up there in proportion to how much I'm eating. I don't feel confident right now when it comes to restricting so I'll continue to build the running. One thing at a time and things tend to fall into place when I run more so a drop in weight may come soon.

Another thing that may help is a change in my work environment and that may happen in the next 2-3 months. I've found those transition times are a really good time to make behavioral changes. Stress has settled down a little but will flare back up here pretty soon I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back