Pull Up!!!!!

nateomonk

:( I need to be doin 3-5 pullups by march 7th.... however ... i cant even do 1... for the past week i have been doin different types of push-up excersises and such... still i cant get my head above the bar... im getting a little past the point of my arms being parallel to the ground... but im really not seeing much improvement.... Can someone plz help me by refering some excersice's that will help me do my pull-ups.... reason for needing to do them is i joined the marines... i can do my crunches as well as the running... however my upperbody needs that work for the pullups .... whats the best way to train to be able to do them.... i put all my effort into them and i cant even do 1... its very unmotivating when i see ppl doin 15-20 and i cant do 1.... PLZ HELP!

nate

Nate,

Hi, the reason i responded to your post is because my uncle and i just had a talk last weekend about doing pullups. they have a place at work where they do them and he couldn't do them either. he has been working out and said that it took him 3 weeks to get where he could do them. i will ask him this weekend to see what kind of exercises he did or how he made it to where he was able to do them and then will post back on here to you. good luck.

this post looks familiar ... please try to avoid double posting as the responses get spread out and you don't get a consilidate response.

Back