Problems with reply box, can't reply, no 'body text' box appearing in new thread.

elizrawr

Hello! Recently when i come to the forums and send a reply or two to other folk's threads the quick reply box disappears. i've tried refreshing and opening/closing my browser. I use Chrome for my browser. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a certain number of replies i'm allotted or is it a problem on my end? I also found when i tried to make this thread, the body text box wouldn't appear, it was only when i went to preview post it appeared and i'm able to type now. I attached an image. Thanks for any responses =)

Last edited:
You're not alone. I've been having the same problem for months, and I know several other people are having it too. I think it's an issue with Chrome, because it works fine for me in Firefox and IE. It's pretty annoying. I had to refresh like 12 times just to respond to this. lol!

Thanks for the response! Glad to see i'm not the only one! It always seems to stop working after a comment or two, so i guess this might be my comment of the day. Lol.:willy_nilly:

This is also happening to me and it is driving me nuts. It is also keeping me from posting. I have tried to leave comments in several diaries and respond to a pm and it takes so long I get frustrated and give up. Is there a fix for this?

It has been happening to me too & seems to be an issue with Chrome. I have started using Firefox, which I don't like, just for the forum. I contacted admin & they know about the issue. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

I have given up on using Chrome for the forum altogether now. It works fine on Firefox!

Back