Problems, Comments - PM me

allcdnboy1

If you guys have problems or comments with this forum that are worth immediate attention, please don't hesitate to PM me. I don't not spend a lot of time on here because there are just way too many posts every day and I already spend 10-12 hours / day in front of the computer working with the rest of the site.

There have been a couple "issues" the last couple week and many have said that they contacted the administrator about this ... well, that happens to be me and except for one such issue, this hasn't been the case.

But, please note. Most of my time spent on here is during the week ... I tend to enjoy my weekends and that means away from the computer (and, hopefully, out of town).

Cheers,
AllCdnBoy

Folks, I think this forum is really well run, & I, for one appreciate the time & effort put in by the admins, mods etc. If you have an issue there are so many ways you can let them know. I report spam & any other "issues" as soon as I see them & they are always fixed a.s.a.p. Cheers & thanks heaps for giving us a platform to express ourselves & to gain & give support in our quest to be healthier & fitter!

Back