pictures...?

overlandflyer

has something changed with uploading photos... instead of seeing an image, all i get is an embedded link to see the image in another window. ...?

e.g. #188

no changes as far as I am aware, we as moderators have not been told of any changes. Did you do anything different in the way you included the pic ?

I will upload a pic later and see if it does the same thing.

It is different. It used to throw up a thumbnail or full image option & this way it would take up less actual space. I'll test to see if I can add a "normal" sized photo now, which would be good.

Attachments

• Another Winter sunset.jpg
    Another Winter sunset.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 6
67075239_10219386994774266_456220050475450368_n.jpg

image test posted from URL not an upload. this is my hand made FMS kit

well, there is a round about way to do this now. attach the picture, then follow the link it creates, copy that link and then paste it back in as a URL image. then again, it would be nice if it would just go back to the way it was...?

Last edited:
It is different. It used to throw up a thumbnail or full image option & this way it would take up less actual space. I'll test to see if I can add a "normal" sized photo now, which would be good.
i think i see your point... even before this, i was really knocking down the size of images i posted here. on most other forums, an 800 x 600 image is a basic medium size photo with the screen resolutions typical these days, but in this forum, pictures seemed to appear much larger.

Back