PALEO?

ailsa

I am currently starting a new diet it consists of;

BREAKFAST: 1 fat blaster weight loss shake
LUNCH: 1 fat blaster weight loss shake
DINNER: Lean meat and a handful size of steamed vegetables

Im on medication for mental health issues that has made me gain around 20 kgs over 2 years

will this diet help!?!!?!?! What do you do for weight loss? Would you consider this starvation? Would you say this will put me into ketosis and i will burn fat........... ?????????????????

EDIT: new to forums not sure how to navigate the site or where to post.

your current plan is not healthy and could be considered a starvation diet depending on how many calories are in your meals.

Dietary Ketosis is dependent on how many carbs you are consuming, but it needs to be part of eating healthy and not relying on shakes and supplements.

Have any of you tried the Ketosis cookbook? I have heard some really mixed reviews on it. Some people claim that it is the best thing ever since it changed their lives while others think that it is a complete sham. Link Removed - This user claimed that he was able to lose weight but reviews like this I find untrustworthy. Any thoughts on this product would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Link removed as per forum rules, and the link was nothing but an affiliate sales page. having said that a well formulated keto diet is both healthy and effective.

I am currently starting a new diet it consists of;

BREAKFAST: 1 fat blaster weight loss shake
LUNCH: 1 fat blaster weight loss shake
DINNER: Lean meat and a handful size of steamed vegetables

Im on medication for mental health issues that has made me gain around 20 kgs over 2 years

will this diet help!?!!?!?! What do you do for weight loss? Would you consider this starvation? Would you say this will put me into ketosis and i will burn fat........... ?????????????????

EDIT: new to forums not sure how to navigate the site or where to post.
try not eating breakfast at all... your body will burn its stored fat. then starting at 11:00 am drink a large juice.. or two...eat whatever youd like but nothing out of a box...but at 6:00pm no more food until tomorrow

jeśli chcesz wziąć odpowiednią dietę i nie wiesz, jak to zrobić. Skorzystaj z pomocy dietetyka :) to, co napisałeś, wygląda jak strajk głodowy
Edit: Translation-
if you want to take the right diet and you do not know how to do it. Take advantage of the dietitian's help :) what you have written looks like a hunger strike

Back