Paleo Diet

Adam2008

Paleo diet is the healthiest way you can eat because it is the ONLY nutritional approach that works with your genetics to help you stay lean, strong and energetic! Research in biology, biochemistry, Ophthalmology, Dermatology and many other disciplines indicate it is our modern diet, full of refined foods, trans fats and sugar, that is at the root of degenerative diseases such as obesity, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, depression and infertility
..................................................................................
click on the image below and enjoy this Amazing Paleo Banana bread Recipe

View attachment 21396

Last edited by a moderator:
Paleo diet is the healthiest way you can eat because it is the ONLY nutritional approach that works with your genetics to help you stay lean, strong and energetic!....

Nonsense. Paleo is a rather controversial, usually unsustainable way of eating, which has equally as many negative aspects as positive ones. It is far from being the ONLY healthy way....heck, it's not even clear whether it's healthy in the long term at all.

how effective is paleo?
Depends on what your goal is, I guess. I know of no research that shows it´ll help you lose weight more quickly or more sustainably than other diet plans if that´s what you mean.

I think the paleo diet is very important for health. I got really good information.
Interesting. Can you explain why? (Careful: new members aren't allowed to post links here because of spam concerns. The titles and authors of peer-reviewed studies should be enough to help us find them independently though.)

Back