Only 6 days to go

Lottietat

Hi,
Just 6 days to go before my gastric band. How were you all feeling as the operation got closer? I am really excited and if I could have it done tomorrow, I would!!

Hi,
Just 6 days to go before my gastric band. How were you all feeling as the operation got closer? I am really excited and if I could have it done tomorrow, I would!!

hiya hunny, hope your ok and well........ cant wait to chat to you and see how you are, hope op went fine and im sure you dont regret a thing....i got my date now too......6th june, omg feel nervous,excited,etc get in touch soon chuck, take care ,,.....michelle:waving::waving:

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your message and great news you have your date, not too far away!

Yes, I am now 9 days post op and feeling pretty much myself! Everything went really well and I have had no problems so far! Perhaps done a bit much today, and am really tired now, but other than that, everything is fine.

Went in on the Saturday morning and had the op around 11.30am and was out at 10.30am on the Monday morning!

Good luck with yours and let me know how it goes!

xx

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your message and great news you have your date, not too far away!

Yes, I am now 9 days post op and feeling pretty much myself! Everything went really well and I have had no problems so far! Perhaps done a bit much today, and am really tired now, but other than that, everything is fine.

Went in on the Saturday morning and had the op around 11.30am and was out at 10.30am on the Monday morning!

Good luck with yours and let me know how it goes!

xx

glad to hear your well and doing great, am quite nervous but also looking forward, got pre assessment on monday going in for op fri 6th so not long now.
would be great if we could get in contact,(msn,etc) where in leeds are you from? im west.may i be rude and ask how old you are too?
i go through youtube each night watching peoples blogs but there all american.
what are you managing to eat at mo? would you suggest anything particular i need to buy for after or even during my hos stay?im starting the low fat diet on friday (omg a weekend with no wine or treats :drooling:.
keep in touch and take care , michelle,:hurray:

Back