Sport Official World Fitness E-Partner Lottery Draft

Sport Fitness
Status
Not open for further replies.
i see what you're saying, and I know what you mean, also.

I guess my response was rather short, and maybe snappy...didn't want it to come out that way. Mine fluctuats between 10-15% depending on how active I am, or which cycle I'm in, or which season it is. but last time I checked (which isn't often) was 13%.

k it's all good, I jsut didn't want to randomly be pissing people off or anything.

I was just thinkin about it because someone told me I was like 12% once, and I sure as hell do not look like Evo... eh w/e, I guess it doesn't really matter. results can be seen in the mirror

k it's all good, I jsut didn't want to randomly be pissing people off or anything.

I was just thinkin about it because someone told me I was like 12% once, and I sure as hell do not look like Evo... eh w/e, I guess it doesn't really matter. results can be seen in the mirror

I was closer to 10% in that pic. But you're right that a lot of people miscalculate their bodyfat percentage.

Last edited:

Body composition/genetics can play a large role. One person with 12% BF can look like another with 10%, and still others may have to have just a tad lower BF % as compared to another to look cut: it just can vary.

As this continues, we can get the participants to narrow down what "is used" to determine BF %, where applicable, as the journals progress with personal information on goals, suggestions, opinions, and advice.

Best wishes,

Chillen

Heres what we have as of posting time.

Drafters
Jaim (F)
Chillen
Thrace

Draftee
Wojo
Sorridere (F)
JDie2033
Eric L
Georgen
Hardyb
5pirit
Skians40
Shayner
Flyinfree
Markmywords
G8r80
ndebt
Drex
marko157
jmanjman
calcium

Either
Typhon
BigTom
Danger_Dave
Focus
Kraken
LeiYunFat
Marker (F)
Realworksucks
Dry
Dallen
Jovegirl
JoseJ
GymMike
TonyMcClellan
Lillian
Evolution
Tic
FunctionalTrain

38 people as of right now.

Sunday I will put together the draft order and such for Monday.

Few late entries:

Name: David
Sex: Male
Height: 6'0
Weight: 185
Bodyfat %: If known
Current Program: WSFSB3
Draftee
Partner sex preference: doesn't matter
Short term goal: Do my best in football
Long term goal: After football get bodyfat down to 10%
Why are you looking to join? Motivation
What can you contribute? 3 years of experience; basically knowledge on what not to do.
What do you hope to receive? I hope to achieve my goal of getting my bodyfat down to 10%

AND

Name: Nicole
Sex: F
Height: 5’6’’
Weight: 152
Bodyfat %: Do not know but it’s too high!
Current Program: I workout with weights 3x a week. No cardio right now other than riding my horse.
Drafter, Draftee, Doesn’t Matter – DM
Partner sex preference – I don’t care.
Short term goal: (within 3 months) – I steadily gained weight for the past year but in the last 2 months I gained over 10 pounds through complete lack of care in what I ate. My pants don’t fit well anymore and I’m not spending money for another pair! I’m going to eat better and STEADILY (not drastically) lose body fat. Within 3 months I want my hiking pants to fit comfortably again. So that’s my goal.
Long term goal: (within 6 months) – I want to be fit and leaner. I know that’s vague but I’m thinking weighing around 135 again will be good. I also want to improve my cardio. I don’t have any numbers for this plan since I’ve never really kept track but I’m going to start biking to help me (not into running). By the time it’s winter I want to continue with my snowboarding and have better stamina going down the slopes. I also need to improve my flexibility. My right hip has serious mobility issues and I need to balance out my body.
Why are you looking to join? – I think it’s to provide and be provided with motivation but I am still confused on the definition of the whole drafter/draftee thing.
What can you contribute? – I know a thing or two about nutrition and won’t give up or give whiny excuses for failure.
What do you hope to receive? – I hope to receive someone who is trying as hard as me to reach their goals. It really does help me to know that someone is busting their ass and going through the same crap as me.

I used a random sorting program and inputed all the "doesnt matter" peeps. I hit random and took the first 16 names off that list as drafters (to make 19).

I then added the remaining 2 to the draftee list. This is how it looked.

Drafters
Jaim (F)
Chillen
Thrace
gymmike
marker (f)
typhon
danger_dave
functionaltrain
lillian (f)
kraken
tic
focus
realworksucks
evolution
dry
leiyunfat
jovegirl (f)
bigtom
dallen

Draftee
Wojo
Sorridere (F)
JDie2033
Eric L
Georgen
Hardyb
5pirit
Skians40
Shayner
Flyinfree
Markmywords
G8r80
ndebt
Drex
marko157
jmanjman
calcium (f)
tonymcclellan
josej

Late entry:

Name: Greg Thomas (gt2003)
Sex: Male
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 237
Bodyfat %: If known
Current Program: (brief) FBW 4x/wk, recumbent bike 4x/wk
Drafter, Draftee, Doesn’t Matter - draftee
Partner sex preference (if applicable) Male
Be Throrough with next set
Short term goal: (within 3 months) - become consistent in my training. 4 days/wk, every wk with body weight goal at the end of 3 months of 210 lbs
Long term goal: (within 6 months) - continued consistency with ultimate goal of 190 lbs
Why are you looking to join? I need the daily motivation and encouragement. I need someone to push me and expect me to complete my workouts daily.

What can you contribute? I am a dietitian and past bodybuilder who has a lot of experience with training and nutrition. I understand the role between nutrition and exercise and can help mostly in those 2 areas along with daily encouragement and motivation.

What do you hope to receive? Someone who will keep me accountable with my workouts. Someone who expects me to make the time to get to the gym and complete my workouts as scheduled. Someone who will also push me to go the extra mile and set goals a little higher than I would have set them for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back