Sport Fitness
Status
Not open for further replies.
name: wayne
sex: male
height: 5-9
weight:210
bodyfat %: way too high around the mid-section
current program:???? lift 3-4 days a week for around 2-4 months and then take about 8 months off. severe lack of motivation during off season.
drafter or draftee: draftee
partner sex preference: doesn't matter
short term goal: start lifting, get into a cardio program, lose 8-12lbs
long term goal: continue to lose fat and hopefully see the old abs again.
why are you looking to join?: motivation mostly, competition is cool.
what can you contribute? i can motivate others a lot easier than myself. i bring a moderate level of education (i know how to do it just choose not to) and i can bring a spirtual lift when needed
what do you hope to receive? hopefully someone more motivated than myself and great results.

Last edited:
Heres what we have as of posting time.

Drafters
Jaim (F)
Chillen
Thrace

Draftee
Wojo
Sorridere (F)
JDie2033
Eric L
Georgen
Hardyb
5pirit
Skians40
Shayner
Flyinfree
Markmywords
G8r80
ndebt

Either
Typhon
BigTom
Danger_Dave
Focus
Kraken
LeiYunFat
Marker (F)
Realworksucks
Dry
Dallen
Jovegirl
JoseJ
GymMike
TonyMcClellan
Lillian

31 people thus far. Awesome!!

Sign up will run through Saturday night. Sunday I will put together the draft order and such for Monday.

Lets get buckwild! w00t!

Let's just "ROCK-OFF" the friggen planet; bust some serious ass; lose some serious fat tissue mass, and scream wild with our muscle sass!

With sass in our ass, and teamwork blowing a lot of gas, we will pass with a lot of class!

Class is in.......now lets friiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggen ROCK!

Best wishes

Chillen

Name: Matt
Sex: Male
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 201
Bodyfat %: 6-9%
Current Program: Running 4-5 days/week, lifting 3 days/week, biking 3-5 days/week, swimming 2-3 days/week.
Draftee
Partner sex preference (if applicable) Either
Be Throrough with next set
Short term goal: (within 3 months)

Finish a sprint triathlon. Finish a marathon in under 4 hours. Increase strength.
Long term goal: (within 6 months)
Increase strength towards a goal of being able to bench 300+, squat 400+ and deadlift 500+ by March 31, 2009. Add several lbs of muscle.
Why are you looking to join? To get a little more involved with the fitness.com community.
What can you contribute? Support, motivation.
What do you hope to receive? Not really looking to receive anything, maybe some helpful advice.

Name:Mark
Sex:M
Height:5ft 9 1/2
Weight:182lbs
Bodyfat %: If known 12-14%
Current Program: (brief)push/pull split running 45 times per week
Drafter, Draftee, Doesn’t Matter Draftee
Partner sex preference (if applicable) doesnt matter
Short term goal: (within 3 months)get BF% down to sub 9%
Long term goal: (within 6 months)Clean bulk up to over 200lbs+ this may take a little longer
Why are you looking to join?For motivation and diet tips:)
What can you contribute? A limited amount of experiance and a little motivation
What do you hope to receive? A wealth of knowledge and my targets

Name: Joshua

Sex: Male

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 201

Bodyfat %: If known ~12

Current Program: (brief) modified WS4SB3

Drafter, Draftee, Doesn’t Matter Doesn't matter

Partner sex preference (if applicable) Doesn't matter

Short term goal: (within 3 months):
Increase vert by 3 inches, gain 1 inch on arms, gain 1-3 feet distance increase on all throws, increase 3-5 RMs by 5-10%

Long term goal: (within 6 months): See above and double it.

Why are you looking to join?: To help someone attain their goals and perhaps learn something new

What can you contribute?: My experience, my grammatical correctness, and my humor.

What do you hope to receive?: Commraderie

Name: Tri aka Tic
Sex: male
Height: 5 ' 8''
Weight: 170
Bodyfat %: roughly 8 % using Fat Tracker II

Current Program:
try to burn on the average 1000 calorie through varies cardio machines, hiking, with about 1 hour of weight training 3x a week. workout 5-6x a week.

Drafter, Draftee, Doesn’t Matter: Doest not matter

Partner sex preference (if applicable) NA

Short term goal: (within 3 months) Drop down to 160 lbs and get a six pack.

Long term goal: (within 6 months) Six pack, run 5-6 miles nonstop, and bench press 315 lbs

Why are you looking to join? Fun, motivation,
What can you contribute? Some beginner's advice. Been working out hard since February and dropped so far from 188 lbs to 170, roughly. maybe 190 to start.

What do you hope to receive? A smile and some fun.

Name: Jamie AKA James
Sex: male
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 185
Bodyfat %: 13% might be 11% now
Current Program: (brief) Anything and everything
Drafter, Draftee, Doesn’t Matter: doesn't matter...more towards drafter
Partner sex preference (if applicable): unimportant
Short term goal: (within 3 months): Bike to town 30 miles away and back by end of summer (the terrain sucks)
Long term goal: (within 6 months): don't believe in them
Why are you looking to join?: I always have shorter goals I'm shooting for and obtaining, I'm motivatED, and I'm knowledgeable and motivatING to provide support.
What can you contribute? my undying love for fitness, my extensive mental library on fitness, punishment for those who fall behind
What do you hope to receive? greater sense of body/mind, peace of mind in helping another soul, and badass legs.

since so many people have chosen "doesn't matter" under drafter and draftee, is there anyway I can choose whether or not to be a drafter or draftee after i see who for sure will be a draftee?

that, and I tihnk body fat percent is seriously miscalculated for some people. It'll be hard to calculate the changes in that if people really do not know what it is to begin with.

Last edited:
since so many people have chosen "doesn't matter" under drafter and draftee, is there anyway I can choose whether or not to be a drafter or draftee after i see who for sure will be a draftee?

that, and I tihnk body fat percent is seriously miscalculated for some people. It'll be hard to calculate the changes in that if people really do not know what it is to begin with.

I'll consider revising, if you like?

not talking about you specifically or anything train, I don't know what you look like.

I'm just referring to like what phate said like if you were really like 180 or w/e and 8% body fat, you'd for sure have a six pack. I just tihnk some people really aren't sure of their bf%. And I'm not just talking about him specifically either.

Edit:

I dind't mean that statement in an offensive manner. I'm not sayin like "hey u guys are way fat." I'm just sayin, some seem inaccurate, and if you're initial starting point is off, how can you really measure your results?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back