Weight-Loss Next Two-Week Challenge 1/19 - 2/2

Weight-Loss

What is the hardest part of losing weight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

amomono

TWO WEEK CHALLENGE 1/19 - 2/2

Alright everyone... here is all the information you need for this challenge. I will just update this first posing with the starting weights once they are posted...

There will be two prizes given in this challenge. #1 to the group that loses the largest percentage of their total weight... #2 to the team that supports each other the most by having the most posts in their team's thread (aka, the cheerleader prize!)

Rules:
1) Each team member will weigh-in on January 19th (or the 20th for those who said so) and again on the last day (Feb 2nd).
2) You are allowed to update your tickers and the like... I think that it's okay if we hear someone is doing really well - it might motivate the rest of us to get our butts in gear!
3) The only posts that count for the cheerleader competition are those made between the dates of the challenge listed above. (and no cheating like typing one word for twenty posts...! :p )
4) The winning team(s) will recieve e-cards from the other challenge competitors. Please send these within 5 days of the end of the challenge :)

THE GROUPS!!!​

Team Ovation!
SW = 822.6 lbs (5/5 members)
EW =
% lost =
Amomono
Bailey
Sugarfoot
Cprice2
Sara06

Team Hurrah!
SW = 699.5 lbs (4/4 members)
EW =
% lost =
Newleaf
Missjellybelly
Sheidi
Trusylver

Team Kudos!
SW = 979.4 lbs (5/5 members)
EW =
% lost =
Heathercb04
Beagle
Newbride02
Readyfor18
canadian_girl

Team Rave!
SW = 672.5 lbs (4/4 members)
EW =
% lost =
April”135”
Skyler
Pinky
Nothintolose

Last edited:
Count me in !!!

I'm thinking... I don't want to burn out on those challenges, but this one was really helping with daily motivation and staying on track... I do feel like I need a bit of a rest from it, both mental and physical, to take it a bit easier. So... I'd like to wait till 18th to let you know whether I'm up for it. Is that ok or is it too late? If this one waited few more days to start, I would not hesitate at all!

NothintoLose, hope you feel up for the challenge. ;)

This one sounds so exciting you guys! :) I can't wait tos ee who can win the cheerleder prize! ;)

hi - is it okay for me to join this one? i was in another but couldn't participate due to lack of internet...another chance? puleeze :D

I've been debating about whether I want to join in on another challenge, since the last two I tried doing both coincided with plateau periods for me, and I don't want to let my team down again. Considering I just had a big drop though, I think I'm up for another try. At the very least I can make a good run for Cheerleader prize ;)

Are eCards okay for the winners? I always feel so bad that I can't mail out postcards, I really don't think they should be the prize anymore... everytime we have a challenge like this it seems that 5 or more postcards should be mailed out from each person. From what I've heard anyways, barely anybody actually sends them out, and those that do end up spending money that really isn't necessary. I know for me, its $1 in postage for each card to the US, or $1.50 overseas, plus the $3 or $4 for the actual card, times however many people are in the winning group.

So we post teams on the 19th?

Back