New Zealand Kiwis!

Just About There

I am amazed on the progress I've made.

Not fast, but slow and steady. Now at 90kg I'm getting very close to my goal.

It's taken me about 3 years to drop 35kg's but it's been worth the effort.

Aaron Riddell
Wellington
New Zealand

I am amazed on the progress I've made.

Not fast, but slow and steady. Now at 90kg I'm getting very close to my goal.

It's taken me about 3 years to drop 35kg's but it's been worth the effort.

Aaron Riddell
Wellington
New Zealand
Nice work, man!

not a lot. Im heading up to auckland in 1 week and 1 day for pre-op tests, then a week later to donate a kidney.
Oh and i started running again yesterday and today to get the HR back up and Lungs working :D

Tonight im gonna shove the bike on the PS2 and play some games ( see for what im talkin about )

Hope you don't mind an Aussie gatecrashing here.... I have a kiwi hubby so maybe I can be an honourary :p

Just wanted to say best of luck with that Wishes! How is your brother doing?

You are an amazing weight loss inspiration and obviously a pretty awesome chick to be doing this!!!!

Hope you don't mind an Aussie gatecrashing here.... I have a kiwi hubby so maybe I can be an honorary :p

Just wanted to say best of luck with that Wishes! How is your brother doing?

You are an amazing weight loss inspiration and obviously a pretty awesome chick to be doing this!!!!
Nah i think since you can apply doe residency you can post here :D

Brother is doing ok, same as he was before. Not gonna hold our breath until its been and done type thing lol.

hehehe coool!

Glad to hear things are stable with your bro anyway! Best of luck again with the tests, hope all goes well!

:waving:

Wow

not a lot. Im heading up to auckland in 1 week and 1 day for pre-op tests, then a week later to donate a kidney.

Wow...

That's an awesome thing to be doing. What else can you say...

ps.
I was multi tasking today pounding the pavements today & delivering some flyers, a little stiff, but I'll be out again tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Aaron Riddell

Back