New Zealand Kiwis!

If you're desperate, we have one on the other side. :D

yep its a much, much better place to live.

i have a friend in whangaparoa who i am trying to convince to move....not having much success with that!

lol, yeah there has been a big fuss recently about how many people are going overseas, particularly to aussie.

Personally i like nz, not so many poisonous snakes and spiders :p

I'm from Tauranga, New Zealand, although currently attending University of Waikato in Hamilton.

I'm finishing up with university (done at the start of October) and facing the tough choice of applying for jobs here or in Australia. Here I've got friends and family but Australia pays graduates $10,000 more, less tax, and a high exchange rate would all help with that student loan.

Those are some awesome websites you've made Liz, I read your free weight loss one cover to cover, and it’s awesome, and again just for emphasis, awesome!

Last edited:
lol cheers

yeah lots of good old brain drain going to au nowdays. does seem the better option sometimes eh. NZ has its charm though as well i suppose, you can always go over and give it a go and if it doesnt work out come back :)

A kiwi here.

Living in Aucksville. Am finally starting to like it..somewhat. Nothing beats Wellington.

wooo! yaaay! im not aloooone! :D

hey ooo , im in auckland also. I was born and raised in wellington though so i hear ya.
But from a cyclists point of view, auckland is better to cycle in unless you do offroad :D

YAY I'm in Auckland as well!
I adore Wellington though, even the storms (although only at night). I like Wellington's relaxed, fun, arty vibe...but I'm still a sucker for the variation and diversity that Auckland offers.
If you're talking cycling Chch has to be the best place, although in my opinion it's the only thing it's the best place for!

ooo we should have an Auckland WLF meeting lol. Ill make sure i bring tons of chippies junk food and cookie *G*

Nah j/k

But seriously, im gonna be in a local mag in the next couple weeks. keep an eye out for "Thats Life" magazine.

Hey Wishes!
I cycle too - not hard out, just to get around and because I don't like to reward Stagecoach for bad service.

Ha yeah biking in Wellington was hell! Serious planning to avoid those steep hills while still trying to get a few good down hills and managing to get back home again. The terrace elevators were a sneaky trick..

Will look out for the mag!

ooo in my hometown AND rides a bike! :)

Back