Weight-Loss New Years Challenge!!

Weight-Loss
yea, it is a bit late, the challenge is about half over now, i'm sure we will have another challenge, if its right away or in another week or so,i'm not sure yet, we will have to see what the over all concensus is.

Just so that everyone knows, at newbride's suggestion, I have made signature images for both the winning team, and also the individual who loses the most weight on their own. :) I wasn't feeling very competitive to join up, but I'm glad to help out.

New Bride, We are going to have to remove Sarah from our group. She has not checked in at all since the challenge began. We gave her time but since we're already half way there I think we've waited long enough!

NewBride,
Unfortunately, I will have to be dropped from the challenge. I broke both bones in my lower leg on Sunday and had to have surgery on monday to have rods put in. I am still trying to eat right but of course it is going to be awhile before I can exercise. I don't want to hold the ladies in my group back because I know they can do an excellent job.

NewBride, I have a question about the challenge. It ends 17th, right? Do we weigh in on 16th or 17th to report the weight loss?

Sorry guys:( You were right to drop me from the challenge. I just got internet back yesterday. So, no worries if I'm on anyone's team next time. I have access on my home now, so I'll be on frequently.

Thanks for the good attitude Sarah, some people get so offended, even if they don't post!

nothingtoloose, we'll weigh in on the 17th :)

It looks like everyone is doing well for the most part and posting often. Just as a reminder though, as the challenge is drawing to an end...if there is anyone in your groups that needs the 'boot' (i doubt it though) let me know before weigh in day.

Also, I will only accept weights from tues morning to..well, maybe wednesday afternoon. We have another challenge starting right after this and it needs to be tied up pretty fast.

Thanks everyone and good luck!!

Thanks for the update NewBride!

Sorry about the booting Sara but we do appreciate the good attitude! :) Glad to see you're back!!!

hi all - just got my internet back so i was unable to take part in the challenge. i was worried i'd let you down, but then i saw i wasn't included in any teams anyway, so lucky!

i'm joining the ten pound challenge, then whatever other challenge is available :)

Sheidi...you were in group 3, but after a week w/ no posts we went ahead and gave you 'the boot" we didn't want to, but we didnt' hear a thing from ya :) Glad you got your internet back, lets kick butt in the 10 pd club!

oh haha, the boot :D yes, i felt terrible over the past couple of weeks since i said i'd join, but no internet (sorry, i didn't read the group 3 one). funny how without this everyday i totally went off the rails! i'm chuffed to be back - and hoping to help the next team win :D

Hi Sara, sorry to hear you were without connection. Hope you were still keeping up with the good stuff though. I'm glad you understand. We've had times when people got really angry. Now you're back up and running maybe you can get it on the next one. I don't know if I will, but I'm definitely doing the 10 pound club!

Back