Weight-Loss New Group Challenge!!!

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.

runforfun529

Well I thought we should start the challenge on the Wednesday so that those of us who need all the help they can get when it comes to losing weight *cough* me *cough* won't have to go a week or so without a group.

I would be happy to organize it, but what do you guys want it to be? Another Newbie Challenge, or what?

edit///

Alright, here is how it is going to work.

There will be teams of 3-5 people and how I put you in groups will be based on your post count. That way, the newbies will have oldies to help them out. Each team will then be the basis of encouragement for their group. Each night I will hopefully be able to post here about a thing to work on the next day. For example I may say the first day is working on pampering yourself. Then everyone has to try to pamper themselves that day and if everyone on your team does, you get a point. The team with the most points at the end wins.

There will also be a final weigh in at the end. It will be by percentage of total weight dropped. The final weigh in is worth 5 big points.

What do you guys think of this idea?

Last edited:
So, no one wants to?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?

I'm in for a challenge. Maybe we should team up one newbie and one oldie, the teams would be smaller but then you get the support from someone who has been doing it a while, while at the same time you get the motivation and energy from the newbie who's just starting off. :) No matter what you decide I'm in :)

What a great idea! I was so worried about what i was going to do when the challenge is over tomorrow! So count me in! :D

Hi! I'd love to join this challenge, anything to keep me going!

I was in the newbie challenge that ends tomorrow, so I'm not sure where i'll be placed this time!

Thanks!:)

Hello, I'm new to the forum and just posted today. I would love to do a challenge. If I can join. please let me know. Good Luck to all and take care!!

~~Jessica~~

The ladies in my team have been excellent. I am going to miss checking in with them all the time. Count me in for this one too! :D

i'm in. i want to be apart of another challenge. this last one really helped me get on track again and i want to stay on track!!!

alright, if you sign up before I get home at around 10 pm tomorrow night, you will be put on a team. If you sign up afterwards I will try to stick you on a team that has less people or is less experienced.

ps. ^^updated my first post, read it.

Last edited:
Ok, i'm in, sounds good. I feel kinda bad signing up, I've failed the last 2 challenges. But I'm telling you, I'm comming around, I'm ready to do this, I won't let you down this time!

Torrie.....Sign me up sweetie!!!!!!.....

I am looking forward to getting to know some newbies....it will help since it is so hard to post in every new members diary. ( Even posting in every old members diary is not quite possiable at times..lol... Plus we all need the support with Thanksgiving just around the corner!!!!..

OK, I skipped the last challenge and did horrible on the previous...
so .... umm...... hmmmmmm. I'm in!
I have no choice!

I'm with Christina...skipped the last and did poorly before. SOOOO I'm in for this challenge. I need this for an extra boost to get me going. It starts tomorrow, right?

Hey everyone... I think I'm going to sit this one out and be a cheerleader - I have SO much to do with school and work in the next few weeks, as well as traveling for the holidays and not having access to internet - so I won't be around alot to support you guys.... But i'm so proud of all of you! and i'll definately be rooting you on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back