New Boy From Bournemouth UK =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and welcome!

There's loads of information on these boards so take your time and enjoy!

Calories are calories. If you have 100 calories of one thing and 100 of another, it's same as asking the question, which is heavier, 100 pounds of feathers or 100 pounds of iron. They weigh the same. Calories are the unit measurement of energy required to raise water by a single degree. I forget the amount of water, but that's what a calorie measures.

Ive been using Skinny Fiber to help me lose weight. It reduces your absorption of calories even though you carry on eating the same foods, and Ive found it makes me more energetic throughout the day too. I take Skinny Fiber half hour before I eat, twice a day, and I've lost 19 pounds since December so I'm happy so far! If you want some info then by all means drop me a PM!

Welcome once again,

AHere fellow southerner :) I'm from Plymouth so not too far :D (Bournemouth is my favorite place in the uk :D )

I've also got 60lbs to loose! :D

A calorie is a calorie yes but you want to be consuming healthy calories not nasty fatty ones.

Make sure you include plenty of fruits n veg lean proteins and wholegrains. Cut out sugars, processed foods & refined grains aka white rice/pasta/bread etc. Drink plenty of water as well :) at least 30mins of exercise a day try interval training and mix up cardio & resistance training and you'll see results :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back