Needing Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal1996

I have been impeccably dedicated to losing weight for the past 3 weeks. At first, I was only watching my calories, now, after doing some research, I have found out I have an Endomorph body type and therefore have some challenges ahead of me. I have been watching my macros and have been able to manage them but still having whole wheat bread for breakfast, the occasional sandwich for lunch, etc. I have been using the "myfitnesspal" app by Under Amour to track my intake. I eat 1200 calories a day (sometimes slightly less) and I do 30 minutes of cardio plus 45 minutes of weight training approximately 5-6 times a week. I am feeling so lost because I feel as though I could be doing way better but I am such a picky eater that I am nervous to try Paleo diets or Keto diets. I am not a huge veggie person (meaning I only eat like 4 or 5 types of vegetables. At this point, I don't how to get on the right path to lose belly fat. Please help!!! I am desperate to feel comfortable in my own skin.

The idea that you’re limited by your own genetic proportions for weight loss or muscle gain has been debunked in the science time and time again.
In a study published in Journal of Physical Education and Sport for example, researchers found that bodybuilders naturally shifted their body type to mesomorphic during their career. This was regardless of starting point.

Obviously some anthropomorphic measurements are important but not for fat loss.

I would suggest starting a thread in the diary section with a little more information so we can get a better idea of where you need to change things to reach your goal.

The idea that you’re limited by your own genetic proportions for weight loss or muscle gain has been debunked in the science time and time again.
In a study published in Journal of Physical Education and Sport for example, researchers found that bodybuilders naturally shifted their body type to mesomorphic during their career. This was regardless of starting point.

Obviously some anthropomorphic measurements are important but not for fat loss.

I would suggest starting a thread in the diary section with a little more information so we can get a better idea of where you need to change things to reach your goal.

Where do I find the Diary section? I have tried searching but am new to the site

I have entered a diary entry, not sure if it is helpful. Wasn't sure what to put

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back