Need healthy recipe ideas

coachkatlyn

Hey everyone! I feel like I've had meat in every meal I've ever had, but I know I need to make a change. I want to limit my animal product intake to maybe a meal or two a week, but I am finding it pretty difficult to find vegetarian recipes that I enjoy. My boyfriend and I made a bean chili then converted that to bean burgers last night. The burgers have been my favorite meal so far. I haven't yet tried tofu, but I'm up for it! I guess I'm just looking for vegetarian meals with gusto and substance. And having never cooked with many vegetables before, any kitchen tips would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

One of my favorite meals is Spaghetti....but here is the rub. Use your favorite sauce, but replace the noodles with french cut green beans. Sounds kinda weird, but it tastes great and cuts out the carbs. It's the little things that add up...:coolgleama:

You could also use spegetti squah to replace the noodles ,

you can also use any homemade spegetti sauce just replace the meat with tofu ( I freeze mine and then drain it and remove most of the water from it before mashing it with a fork changes the texture)

Back