Cohen's Lifestyle My Road to Success

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle
Hi Angela, I think what you have planned sounds like a good idea. Good for you getting a new plan. It's really worked well for Nicole. She's about to start her re-feed on her new plan & hers has been one hell of a journey. I think you have made a wise decision. I can't wait to hear how it varies (please share-just vaguely is ok.) and also to follow your progress as I'm sure it will be rewarding. It won't take you long to be under 100.
Go Angela!! :D xoxo Cate

Thanks for the post Cate :) You are the reason I am still in this forum, always make me feel so good about myself and keep me motivated, you have become someone I wouldn't want to let down!!!

So bad day last week, was in a car wreck with a friend, we are both ok, I just had a bit of concussion and she had whip lash, but otherwise we are ok, the car isn't though which is also not nice as we travelled to and from work together everyday. But at least we are ok, that's all that counts.

Went for my new bloods on the weekend, was hoping to get the new plan by this week, but it's a public holiday on Friday so doubt I will, probably only next week. Interested to see what differences there are between the two.

Looking so forward to the long weekend, need to just rest a bit. Don't really have that much planned, hoping it stays that way :)

Cohens going well, sticking to my old plan, still very hungry and tired all the time, another reason I'm looking forward to the new plan, hoping that sorts those problems out. Absolutely loving salad at the moment, eat it with 2 of my 3 meals, don't suppose that could be bad eh. My poor boyfriend, he eats the same as me, don't know how he can't be tired of salad but everytime I ask him he says he isn't, so he will keep getting it then, lol.

Have a great day all.

xxx

Hi Angela. That's sweet of you! I don't want to let any of you down either so it works for all of us :beating: I'm so glad that you were not badly hurt. Take care though & get lots of rest. Catch up again soon, xoxo Cate

Hiya Cate,

Thanks for popping in :)

Seems like it is only us around nowadays.....

Still waiting for my new plan, getting antsy waiting, really want it now lol.

Will keep you updated as soon as I get it. Not much going on, still sticking ot the old plan, tired and hungry all the time, hence me being so impatient, so we will see.

Anyone else out there hope you are doing well on the plan :)

So EVENTUALLY got my new plan, yippee for me!!! Hoping for big things with this one, lol!! Yesterday was officially day 1 of new plan, so it's like a restart even though I have been sticking to my old plan maybe just not as diligently as I should have been.

Well new plan is a bit different to old plan, protein portions seem to be a bit bigger while some vegie portions smaller, dunno how happy I am about smaller veggie portions but I also suppose the protein will keep me fuller for longer, no changes yet still tired and hopefully hunger will go away now, also doubt I will get those first few day symptoms due to me still having been on my old plan.

Hoping for a good loss this month, but won't be too dissappointed if it's not as big as a "normal starting month" :)

Have a great day everyone.

xxx

hey angel! is that 'new plan' part of the refeeding phase already? wow! you're almost done. Hope I get to that point, sooner rather than later. Also hope that the feelings of fatigue and hunger go away soon. :)

what's the first thing you're going to do once you've totally completed the program? :)

Hey GLT,

Sorry for the late response.

No sadly not almost done, I have many ups and downs on my plan, but seem to have found my footing and went and got a new plan as the old plan just didn't seem to be working for me.

Feeling much better on my new plan and seem to be losing nicely, not as fast as I would like but still losing which is all that counts for me right now :)

Lost 5.4 this month, so very happy about that, hoping for a good month in November, still have a few months before I'm a bridesmaid and still quite far to go, but I can do it, the end goal in sight always helps :)

xxx

Hi Angela, I'm so glad that your new program is working better for you. Considering you have really been on Cohen's already I think 5.4kg is a good start. You seem to be determined to make it work this time and I'm sure you will. It's also great to see you providing so much support for the others, xoxo Cate.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT :party: so excited, I've eventually reached my second goal and am now under the 100 mark, such an amazing feeling, it's been a very VERy long time since I have weighed that, and I reckon it has just given me that extra bit of motivation I needed right now to get the weight off quicker.

I have been sticking to my plan with little slip ups which have slowed things down but I have been happy with that as I have still been living life and not feeling like a total outcast, but outcast here I come, lol, I want the next 10 to just dissappear as quick as it can, so back to being 100%. I always make sure I drink all my water everyday so at least that is not something I need to get back into, it's more the little things I must cut out and need to stop eating out which is one of the biggest problems. I work in a very social company and there is always someone wanting to go for lunch I need to learn to say NO I am doing this for me and soon enough I will be able to join everyone for lunch again but for now I'm going to keep focused and motor on.

Festive season is looming and that is going to be hard but I have only taken 1 week off beginning of December so will be at the office over Christmas and New Year so that should help with sticking to the plan as well, going to take my proper leave next year April when I should be at goal weight!!!!!!

So glad the weekend is upon us, for most of you your work day has ended, mine is only just starting but that's ok, it will fly past as I'm flying now,

Have a great weekend everyone who reads this and thanks for popping in!!

Hi Angela, I have been wondering how my WLF buddies have been going & I miss my SA friends & their input. I would love to hear how life is treating you and I really enjoyed re-reading your reasons for wanting to be slim. I think it helps us all to re-visit our old diaries. I surprise myself sometimes when I read what I have typed years ago & I know it helps me to re-focus on my goals & also to see how far I have come. Thinking of you sweetie & hoping you are well & happy, xoxo Cate.

Back