Cohen's Lifestyle My Road to Success

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle
Hey Angel,

I think I'm addicted to the soccer vibe! There are no games again until tomorrow..and I'm sulking! lol
When did you start Cohens? I'm in Day 3 today! ;)

I also tried the prawn stir fry a few times..but for some reason it tasted blunt -- guess I can't really cook lol! :blush5:
The yogurt also works well for me in the mornings -- but I jazz it up with coffee power and then it tastes like a cappucino! Nummy!! :D

WOW, did you lose 2.5kg's in one week? Way to goooo!!
You're on a roll!! ;)

Luvies,
L
uvbug xxx

Hi Angela, The vibe from the Soccer must be fantastic. It would be similar to the feeling we all had with the Olympics when they were in Sydney. It's nice to feel proud of your country. It sounds like SA has put on a great show for the rest of the world.
Tell me...did you use green prawns in your stir-fry?
In a bit of a hurry today so will say 'bye for now, xoxo Cate

It's the weeekend, well almost, and you have no idea how happy I am........ I have the most excruciating headache that I have had for the last 3 days and now my monthlys decide to arrive, yay, NOT!!! Oh well that doesn't over shadow the weekend ;)

Quiet weekend planned, just having a quiet evening with my bf tonight and tomorrow we have a lunch with both our families and to watch the soccer so that will be reeally nice and not difficult to stick to my diet so quite happy about all of that, so don't see a difficult weeekend ahead of me....

Luvbug, I started on the 23rd, but wasn't really a 100% till about the Thursday, so it's been about 8 days now.....

Have a great weekend everyone and will catch up on Monday.

xxx

Hi Angela, Hopefully your head-aches will disappear. Do you take EPO for pre-menstrual problems? I found they made a lot of difference to me.
GO GHANA!!!!!!
Cheers, Cate

Hiya Cate,

EPO? What is that? I don't really take anything for it other than painkillers. But i have never had such a bad period like i had this month, i was flat the whole weekend, didn't have energy to do anything, my tummy was sore, my back was sore and i could feel i had lost a lot of blood, very unusual!

Other than that, weeekend went well, was difficult the way i was feeling but I got through it.

So sorry about Ghana it was really such a upset when they didn't win, still believe they should have, now it's Germany and Spain and don't mind if either win!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and is strong for the week ahead!

Lots of love

Hi Angela- Evening Primrose Oil. I used to find it relieved my PMT symptoms & my periods(it took me ages to work out what TOM stood for!) used to be bad! Glad the w/e was ok, considering xo Cate

Thanks for the advice Cate, definitely going to get myself some!

Good day so far, monthlys are hopefully almost done, actually just wish them gone now! Otherwise feeling ok, bit tired and my neck/upper back seems to be in a spasm, don't know if it's the way I slept or what it is but not feeling fantastic, drank some anti inflammatories now so hopefully they kick in very soon.

Days so far:

Brekkie - Yoghurt with cinnamon
Snack - apple
Lunch - Pizza cracker with cheese, mushrooms, peppers and some onion (yum absolutely LOVE this wish i could eat it more often)

Had about 2.5 l already for the day and it's just before 2 in the afternoon. So no rush for the rest, will sip at it the rest of the day.....

Going home to cook some meals for the week tonight, took out a bunch of meat today!

Have a good one.

xxx

Hi Angela, Hope you feel better soon. It seems like we could all do with a good massage *sigh* -that would be nice! xo Cate

Hi Angela, I see you're online. Have you seen the funny vuvuzuela joke doing the rounds? The "You wouldn't blow on this, if you knew where it came from" one. So funny!! I have sent it on to so many people. I'm not sure if I could work out how to put it here, but I might try. Have a great weekend Angela, xo Cate

Hiya Cate,

Just popped into your diary as well now. No haven't seen anything like that, that i can recall. Will see if i can get my hands on it, hehehehe

Still going strong, had a loss of 1.7 this week, so in 2 weeks lost almost 5kg's which I am VERY happy about. Still struggling a bit with my period, had it 8 days now and it seems to be letting up, but still feeling sore and bloated, not great to say the least.

Have been experimenting lots with food this week making different types of chicken and have been really enjoying my meals, having a hamburger for lunch today, cannot wait. Made myself coffee yoghurt this morning and it was also beyond delicious! I eat yoghurt Monday to Friday and then I have eggs on Saturday and Sunday as my treat, so really looking forward to that tomorrow morning....

Feeling good otherwise, looking forward to the weekend, my bf and I are going to the lion park tomorrow so looking really forward to that, we get to play with cubs as well which is the best part me, I am such a animal lover and really enjoy it so much. All the animals on the reserve are rescued and rehablitated animals or in the process of being rehabiliated and live on the reserve which is nice as they are not captured and being hurt or anything, the entrance goes towards the camps and the care so always enjoy it.

World Cup final on Sunday, nothing special planned for it, and I will be happy for either team to win, think its brilliant that the two teams in the final have never been there, think it is going to be a great game to watch...

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and will be popping in on the weekend :)

xxx

Check out my diary. I've put the joke on there. I find it such a crack-up! I'll never look at a Vuvuzeala again without laughing!

Hey Ang

Long time, hope you luuuuved the soccer fever! It was awesome and I miss the vibe terribly!!

You have been really doing amazing on your diet hey! Well done gal!! You should be very proud.

I'm back on the bus and I have a lot of work ahead of me to get to the state of mind I had when I was losing weight so nicely.

But I will do it. Started updating my dairy again and will check in often again.

Happy losing!

Hey everyone,

Just thought i would pop in with a quick update.

I did mention to Cate I won't be on the forum too much, it is very quiet here and don't really find much support and motivation, but there are a few of you that I like to read about and keep updated with so will be back for that :)

Mands, thanks again for the visit, I loved the soccer fever, bit of a downer now that it's gonge hey, the way this country came together was truly amazing in my eyes!!

I'm in week 4 of my restart and doing well, have lost almost 7kgs which I'm happy with, was hoping for more like 10, but I did have a few hurdles in the first 2 weeks which I think attributed to the slower loss. I still really struggle with weekends but slowly but surely getting through them fine. I still also struggle alot with tiredness, spoken to my consultant about it and need to send her a food diary so she can see why as I shouldn't still be tired, if anything I should have more energy.

Other than that not much else going on.

Take care everyone :)

Hi Angela, Thanks for popping back :D Sorry to hear that you are feeling tired. Something must be amiss & your consultant should get to the bottom of it. Are you taking a good quality multi-vitamin, drinking enough water & getting enough sleep? Sorry to sound like a grandma! Oh.....that's right. I am! Congratulations on the 7kg. That's 7kg you shouldn't see again! Take care my friend, xoxo Cate

Hey Ang

I also miss the soccer fever and you are so right, it is amazing how people forget their differences and how together the nation came throughout this world cup - I wish it can be like this permanently!

Gal, you sound very down. Here's my attempt in motivating you just a little bit:

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake. ~Author Unknown

"With your diet, don't dawdle -- if you don't want to waddle!":biggrinjester:

"Bigger snacks means bigger slacks":troll:

"It's better to laugh or to giggle, than to eat more and jiggle!

Hope that helps a bit.

Your consultant seems very interested in your wellbeing - where do you go? As you can see in my diary mine sucks!!!

My photography is going great. You can check out some of my photos on my facebook if you want. Send me a friend request (Mandy Christodoulou) if you want - don't feel forced to please. Otherwise I can email you a few.

Just a thought, do you not perhaps have some sort of anemia - maybe check your iron count. I suffer from anemia and have to take iron tablets forever - maybe worth checking out.

Gal, keep the focus and just think of the end prize - a sexier, confident and beautiful new you!!!

Hi Mands,

Tried to find you on FB but it only picked up a Amanda Christodoulou? You can look for me as well it's Angela Brown and you must put the country in as SA.

Let me know, maybe I'm doing something wrong.

x

Just a quick update.

Not feeling so tired anymore, am still tired but not as much so I see that as an improvement, went to the Dr and my iron levels were low so on Iron tablets now, helps for the tiredness but not the BM which really sucks.

Weight wise doing ok, almost at the 10kg mark, can't wait to get there and have done my first goal, baby steps eh :) Been having terrible cravings and the weekend was starving most of the time, mentioned in Cate's diary that I put it down to messing up my eating times, you know you sleep later on weekends so you start eating later and then everything is thrown out of whack, I love my weekends, but on this diet find being at work and routine really helps alot more and sometimes less temptations. I always get to this mark and that's when it goes downhill for me cause i get bored etc, but determined not to let that happen this time around!!! I will stick to this and I will continue until I have reached goal weight.

That's it from my side, hope everyone is well, Mands wehre you???

Cheers

xxx

Howzit Ang

Apologies for my absence - my life has been a little crazy.

I just send you a friend request on FB (hope I send it to the right person)

Well done on almost reaching the 10kg mark - just stick it through gal.

I also struggle over the weekends - at work I NEVER cheat but come weekends and it's like all these nice goodies just float in front of you.

I'm doing my wedding photography course next weekend. Will show you the photies when I'm done.

Hang in there and hope you reach the 10kg mark one of these days!
Cheers

Hey Mands,

Nope didn't get anything :( maybe send the invite to my email add angela_brown_@hotmail.com? What is your full name on FB?

Thanks, still going with some difficulty but sticking with it.

Can't wait to see your pics, I seriously need to go on a course and stuff, my camera is so going to waste!!

xxx

So I'm still around, don't do many updates, but log in and catch up all the time.

Still sticking to my plan, had ups and downs but get through them and stick to it, as of today I have lost about 13.5 kg's which is a massive achievement for me and I can't wait to lose more. I still suffer terribly with tiredness, so have given it lots of thought and have decided to go and get a new plan. My old one has expired and when I eventually need the refeed I would need to go anyway, so thought no time better than the present! Meeting the consultant on Saturday and she has a nurse there that will do all my bloods for me, so hopefully I should have the new plan by next friday. I will still follow the old plan in the meantime, won't go off it and then when I get the new one will just swop, do you think that is ok?

I am definitely seeing a change in my body, it's not drastric yet, reckon when I get under 100kg's things will start looking and feeling different, 4 kg's to go, woohoo, pushing to lose that by the end of September.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

xxx

Back