My liposuction Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamtobethin

Alright; I finally decided to have liposuction for my trouble spots and to get my body in the shape I desired. I had my surgery yesterday. I have decided to document my journey so it could help anyone who is considering it.

Here is the link to my site:

Last edited:
question

Hi,
I was wondering how much such a surgery costs? Does it hurt?

Mine cost about 10K 7500 for the surgeon rest for the anethesia (1150) and hospital fees (1540) it varies from person to person this can be best determined by the surgeon during consultation. As I had done a prior surgery with the same surgeon 2 months ago in May so I got a discount for 1500 dollars from the surgeons fees....she really did not have to do it I was sold even without the discount but she is a sweetheart.....

Surprisingly it does not hurt as much you feel like you are sore when you work out after a long time at the gym with weights. No pain infact no need to take pain killers too it is just there is swelling which should come down in a week or two but my it is awesome to see the changes...even with the swelling I can tell the difference on my abs I have never never never ever seen them so flat and have never seen my waist so tiny I just cannot wait for me to heal and show it off..........but u need to be prepared mentally, physically before u go in for this surgery as half of the battle is won if you are sure as to what to expect and are prepared for it.

what type of lipo?

Hi dreamtobethin,

What type of lipo did you get? I've been researching and I've heard great things about Vaser Lipo? Is that what you got? I read in a lot of message boards that the recovery is much better than other types of lipo. Please let me know. Thanks.

Amy :seeya:

Wow, kinda a hefty price getting a liposuction. I hope it does work for you and it did gave you the desired body you have always wanted.

Mine cost about 10K 7500 for the surgeon rest for the anethesia (1150) and hospital fees (1540) it varies from person to person this can be best determined by the surgeon during consultation. As I had done a prior surgery with the same surgeon 2 months ago in May so I got a discount for 1500 dollars from the surgeons fees....she really did not have to do it I was sold even without the discount but she is a sweetheart.....

Surprisingly it does not hurt as much you feel like you are sore when you work out after a long time at the gym with weights. No pain infact no need to take pain killers too it is just there is swelling which should come down in a week or two but my it is awesome to see the changes...even with the swelling I can tell the difference on my abs I have never never never ever seen them so flat and have never seen my waist so tiny I just cannot wait for me to heal and show it off..........but u need to be prepared mentally, physically before u go in for this surgery as half of the battle is won if you are sure as to what to expect and are prepared for it.

I'm assuming that price was for more than one area. Unless you live in Beverly Hills. :smilielol5:

With my Vaser expierence the incisions were very small. I just felt great! Following my LipoSelection procedure I could instantly see a change in my body’s shape. It has gotten curvy! The difference between LipoSelection and liposuction is you can see immediate results without the pain. Following my Tuesday procedure, I was back in the office on Thursday.

Yay! For life changing journey hope all is coming along well. My journey has been pretty easy after 3 days of my liposculpture procedure ! I'm so happy with myself that I finally made the choice to change my life I wish I would've done it sooner why did I wait so long ?? Who knows. But I have my life again. My image has change my personality I feel comfortable and out going ! I feel like the old me. Im back America! and this time theres no stopping me I'm so full of energy and I'm doing so much more for me! As mothers we forget about us. But if you feel the need for change then do it. I treated a total of 5 areas and got the max results! I lost a total of 16 inches and still counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back