My Experience On Keto

LexiaRose

Hello all!

My name is Lexi and I live a moderately active lifestyle. However, on my fitness journey I was not reaching the body goals or composition I so eagerly wanted. No matter how much training I accomplished, whilst eating healthy and managing my calories, I hit a plateau in my progress.

So as most do I asked Google for some help. So many diets are recycled throughout time to stick with the latest trends or fads in society. However, I had studied Sports Science at university for a semester, and with my new understanding of how the body breaks down and process macronutrirnt. Namely carbohydrates, fats and protein. I decided the KETO diet was the one for me, and over the period of three weeks.

For the first few days on keto, I had a larger appetite and found myself thinking about carb heavy foods such as bread and pastas. I refrained. I noticed I had more energy, was less sluggish and had lost some water weight. The cravings left after the first week. The second week, still exercising 5 days a week throughout the process, I was less bloated, my back and stomach more defined and I'd dropped around 1kg in body weight (I was eating 1300cals to maximize weight loss while on keto).

I ended up doing keto for a month and was amazed at my overall strength improvement at the gym, my energy levels, and my more toned body. My goal was not to just lose weight, but that did indeed happen. So I can happily say that if you are going to go on any diet go on the keto diet!!

I also found these resources very helpful!

Spam Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Back