My Before and After Pics (after 3 months and 6 months)

little-riddick

Hello all

I won't lie, the journey was serious hardwork, but the rewards that I'm reaping right now was well worth it. :)

I encourage anyone who is looking to lose a few pounds or so, to "just do it"...Action is Key and keep your eye on the goal.. :)

Oh ya...don't mind the goggles...I'm a Vin Diesel / Chronicles of Riddick fan ...:biggrinjester:

Here is my before (193 lbs - 25% Fat)
Day+1.JPG

3 months later (25 lbs lost / 14% Fat)
final+pic+-+84+day+rtp+transformation.JPG

3 more months later (6 months) - (7% Fat)
Final+Mission+2a.JPG

My goal now is to reach 5% fat in a months time... I'll post again in a months time. :)

Little Riddick
Toronto, Canada
Workout Blog

You look AMAZING!!! WELL DONE MAN!!!

Great job man! Your chest is getting some great definition! I'm curious about your back as well? (Not trolling for pics I swear, I'm just curious!)

One of the best transformations I've seen here. You're a machine man. Were you doing strength training before you started dieting? To build up that phsyique in 6 months would be incredible if you started at a low BF%.

You must have insane genes. Looking at your shoulders in the first picture and now the last, I am blown away.

WOW! Your progress is amazing and sooo inspirational. Congratulations on your success. You look great and you must feel great as well :)

Were you doing strength training before you started dieting?

You must have insane genes.

I'll be honest, my genes suck(my family is pretty big and currently trying to get my dad to lose some weight)... and before I got on a workout plan, I would walk into the gym and would kinda wing it once I got in there. Now, I have a laid out plan of what to do, how to do it and will know if I'm progressing from the following week as I usually jot down my repetition count and weights I used the previous week. In regards to foods and nutrition, all I did was change the way I was eating (I used to eat out a lot and consume quite a bit of alcohol), changed the amount of times I eat (5 to 6 times a day) and made sure that I consumed less than 1800 calories per day (everyone is different). From what I learned, without a caloric deficit, you will not lose weight.

How do you measure precisely % of fat?

I use a fat percentage calculator to figure this out. The one from is the one I use, but there's tons of them on the net. This is the 1st one I found on Google. Fat% is pretty important as this measurement should be your prime measurement other than what the weight scale says.

As for the rest of the comments, thanks again...Most appreciated :)

I really worked my a$$ off though....and still continuing to do so. This did not come easy and I'm still on my journey to reach my ideal look - but I feel that I'm getting close though. :)

Thanks again, and let me know if anyone has any questions (IM or post here)..

Cheers :cheers2:

LR

I'm quite in love with the Chronicles myself. I still think they're so underrated. I can't tell you how many times I've watched Pitch Black.

Just one of the best movies ever created!! :) You are so right, the movie was so underrated and the reviews weren't all that good for Chronicles....but hey, I loved it....to each his own... ;)

Stay tuned though, there is a 3rd one coming out this year called "Return to Furia"....

can't wait... :)

:cheers2:

wow.. u look great! very inspirational :) good job!

thanks, from what I can see, you've done very well yourself... Good job to you too...you only got 10 pounds to go.. :)

Back