Weight-Loss Motivation Challenge 3/27-3/31

Weight-Loss
Yay! Today is the beginning!! :D okay, weigh- in today did NOT impress me so lets hope this next challenge gorge will kill the scale :D

starting weight for this challenge: 187.3 (gonna fix that!)

K, everybody, lets Kick major butt! :D

well,my scales said 188!!! UGH...but I seriously don't believe it. I can't believe I gained like 4 pds this past week. SO, we'll see what it says tommorrow :D

Quotes for Weight Loss Motivation

A Select Collection of Quotes for Weight Loss Motivation

Mark Twain:
Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.

Julius Erving:
If you don't do what's best for your body, you're the one who comes up on the short end.

Jim Eason.:
If you want to look young and thin, hang around old fat people.

Unknown Author:
Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.

Vince Lombardi:
It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up.

Milton Garland:
My advice is to go into something and stay with it until you like it. You can't like it until you obtain expertise in that work. And once you are an expert, it's a pleasure.

Winston Churchill:
Never, never, never, never give up.

Eleanor Roosevelt.:
No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi:
Not to have control over the senses is like sailing in a rudderless ship, bound to break to pieces on coming in contact with the very first rock.

Horace:
Rule your mind or it will rule you.

Here are some sites....

Hey Tina!Where are ya at? You usually beat me here!! lol..

SW- 219.6
Goal for this week 215.6

Last edited:
I am in too

My weight this morning was 182.6 lbs...lets see if I can lose some more this week. My problem is food...I love it to much, and need to learn to cut my portions down....hope I can do this. More water, more workout, better results.

~you have to lose some...to win some~ Heres to winning some!!;)

Hey guys, weighed in this morning at a familiar 196 pounds. I *hope* to be around 192-193 is by Friday's weigh in :D

Not fair, I gained:( Maybe my scale was being nice for my b-day....or my b-day got me in trouble. Anyway...hit another high, 155lbs. That's ok though, cause I'm committed to loosing now.

I decided to go to my moms with the baby for a few days... hopefully it doesn't throw me off track...

I weighed in at 220 today... stupid pizza cravings. This is actually my first week of dieting so we'll see how it goes!

Ahhhh! I think DH is taking us out for dinner as everyone was sick on my b-day (we ordered in). Here go all my extra points. It's all good though....I can choose between things. I dont have to eat all of everything I want. A little of this, a little of that ans some point scrimping during the day. I'm allowed 30 points, so I can definantly work this!

Ok weigh in this morning at 160.2 :( . I would be happy to see 158.:) by friday( crossing fingers ) I am not picky . Did my BL dvd this morning let me tell you I am out of shape BAD.:eek: but I made it got a bad headache from it but I will get thru it. So come on people lets get with it .:p

chest- 42 inches :eek:
waist- 36 inches:(
hips - 39 inches
arms- 11 1/2 inches
legs - 21 inches ( I have skinny legs lol)

starting weight 160.2 as of this morning !:eek:

Last edited:
Ok If I Messed Up Let Me Know If Anyone Else Wants In Let Me Know By The End Of The Day!

HI! :D Hope everyone is doin' well :D Tina, I KNOW you're kickin' butt (mine!) hehehehehe

Lol Let Me Tell Ya The Bl Dvd Is Kicking Mine So Dont Feel Alone On The Feeling It!

Ok Some Didnt Post So They May Be In The 2 Week One Join As Many As Ya Want It Will Keep Ya Motivated I Think!

Ok guys, this is a motivational challenge....so I challenge you to motivate me! lol

Seriously, i'm so down. I gained 8 pds this month and its killing me. Whats my deal? I need help

Hey Girlfriend Ok Its On Open Up That Dvd And Use It So You Get Use To It And Are Not Left Out Lmao It Works Your Buns Off Literally Lol! Get A Smaller Size Pair Of Pants And Make Your Goal To Fit In Them Forget The Scales Right Now Til Friday And ~~~~~~~~~*********************kick****************~~~~~~~~~
Start Listening Or Next Time Its Harder And Double Lmao

KORRIE!!!!! You CAN'T give up!!! KEEP GOING OR TINA AND i WILL COME GET YOUR BUTT!!

Back