Weight-Loss Mothers Day Challenge 4/17-5/14

Weight-Loss
Thanks redneckwoman!! I guess I should know that!! hehe!! Oh boy.... don't know if I can lose 10 pounds by then, but I will sure try hard!! I only get weighed in once a week on Tuesdays!

Tommy - way to go, that's great!! you will for sure meet and beat the 10 poundS!

None Lost Here Either In Fact I Gained 3 Lbs Going By The Scale But I Am Having Some Kidney Problms Right Now So I Think That Has A Lot To Do With It .

:D Since Sunday I have lost 2 pounds. I'm now down to 294.5, so ive lost 4.5 pounds since I started this challenge :) and 7 pounds since April 12th ( when i started )

Very upset with myself...

So I haven't weighed myself in a couple days and today the scale said 184 which means I gained 2 freaking pounds....About to give up, and I know that isn't the answer but I am getting really discourged here. Will just keep going and see what happens I suppose......

Hey all, it may seem that I'm not trying here with the challenge because I dont change my ticker as frequently or announce any looses, but that's because I WILL NOT own a scale in my home and I only weigh in on Fridays at noon. Otherwise, I'm still in the game!

Little foot, please don't give up ! we all go through times of no loss, or even a gain (i recently gained 10 pds in one month!) but our only choice is to keep going or gain more weight. I know its frusterating, but keep going!!

I started the challenge at 190, gained 2 pds, and since then lost 4! So as of today I'm sitting at 188 :D

littlefoota be accountable to us on what your eating and what excercises and i bet we can help you realise where your problem may be!

I Have To Step It Up By This Challenge I Have Only Lost .2 So Far But I Am Not Giving Up And None Of You Better Either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weighing in at 215.4. I lost 2.4 lbs considering the kind of week I've had I'll take it! Hope everyone else is doing great!!

Checking In

So I actually got back down to 182lbs so that makes me happy. I am starting a new workout plan on May 1st and I hope it works for me. If you want to know more check out my diary...hope everyone is doing great...Have faith in yourself and you can acheive anything; possibily without even knowing it.;)

down 2 pounds. 5 pounds away now. woot.

on the down side, I've been terribly bad this past weekend. So i'll ante up my routine a bit til Mother's Day to make up for all the eating! :eek:

Ugh! I gained a pound! I'm thinking I won't be making a 10 lb loss by Mother's Day.

Back