Meditation For Body Mind And Soul!

devin55

Meditation is an effective technique that has been around for centuries. People who meditate consistently find that there are short-term and long-term benefits. For instance, soon after they start sitting, meditators begin to enjoy.

you're right, I've already practiced meditation and I know its benefits, it's very good. do you practice every day?

Psychologists use expressive arts therapy in many settings to help people explore difficult issues in their lives.
Art, music, and dance are forms of creative expression that can help you process and cope with emotional issues, including depression. Expressive therapy goes beyond traditional talk therapy. It focuses on creative outlets as a means of expression. This therapy can be especially helpful for people who find it difficult to talk about their thoughts and emotions.
Expressive therapy can include various forms of artistic expression. This can include:
  • art
  • music
  • dance
  • drama
  • writing and storytelling
In expressive therapy, the therapist encourages you to use these arts to communicate about emotions and life events. These are often subjects that you may find difficult to put into words.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a history with meditation and a very special psychology book, you have to know that I am an ambitious person so I have goals to achieve in order to be the best version of myself, however it there were inner complications that everyone knows: depression, blockage, limiting thought, old trauma. except that at the time my main weapon to stay calm and get to know myself was meditation except that staying calm was not enough , I needed a tool that allowed me to know myself and go beyond my limits so I inquired and I found a book that allowed me to understand why I was being crushed by others and to be able to assert myself , to understand my faults as well as those of others, it allowed me to know who has good and bad intentions, then to understand why my unconscious refused some of my objects and also to understand why my old job made me want to die So I worked on myself with meditation and this book. Now I have a new social circle that brings me a lot of good things, I had the courage to quit my job, to endure my breakup and to better control my mind or rather to better orient it. I really recommend this book to you, it is long but it is worth it.

I was able to find it for you for free in audio version and I read it on the bus in order to better know myself and understand why I react in the wrong way in certain situations.here is the link
~Link removed by a moderator. See https://www.fitness.com/en/forum/threads/identification-and-reporting-of-spam.380222/#post-968670

Last edited by a moderator:
Back