Matt's Diary

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 268.8

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 3 Croissants, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Sandwich (Sourdough, Mayo, Salami, Ham, Prosciutto), 2 bags of Chips, 1 Bag of Baked Cheetos.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Green Pepper Steak, 4 pieces of Tuscan bread).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: NA

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 270.0

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 3 Croissants, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Sandwich (Sourdough, Mayo, Roast Beef and Cheese), 1 of an Apple, 1 bag of Chips, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Stuffed Green Peppers),4 pieces of Tuscan bread.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 2 cups of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 3050

Exercise: 1 Hour of Walking

Today's Weight: 268.8

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Sandwich (Sourdough, Mayo, Salami, Ham, Prosciutto), 1 Apple, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Macaroni and Beef), 2 Pieces of Toast.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk, 1 Bottle of Ginger Ale, 1 cup of Orange Juice.

Estimated Calories: 2400

I felt bad today so I had to take a sick day. Just to be safe, I went and got tested and luckily I don't have COVID, I just have a light cold.

Good for you, Matt taking that day off work & getting tested. I'm glad you don't have Covid & I wish more people would get tested when they have symptoms. Get well soon. Do you have any lemons?🐝 🍋 🍺I have a honey & hot lemon drink every night, all year round & rarely get a cold. Take care.

Today's Weight: 266.6

Lunch: 1 Flatbread Pepperoni Pizza all from Panera.

Dinner: 1 Poke Bowl, 1 slice of Cheesecake.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk, 1 Bottle of Ginger Ale, 1 cup of Orange Juice.

Estimated Calories: 3200

Today's Weight: 265.4

Brunch: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 side of Hashbrowns, 3 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 3 Cornbread Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 cups of Coffee.

Dinner: 1 Double Quarter Pounder, 1 Large order of Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from McDonalds.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 2 Bottle of Ginger Ales, 1 cup of Orange Juice.

Estimated Calories: 3400

Today's Weight: 266.4

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Soup, 1 Cornbread Muffin.

Dinner: 1 Poke Bowl.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Tea.

Estimated Calories: 2200

Exercise: 1 Hour of Walking.

Today's Weight: 268.6

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Sandwich, 1 Bowl of Soup, 1 Bag of Chips.

Dinner: 1 Charcuterie Board.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2250

I'm still a little sick, but I felt better enough to go back to work.

Today's Weight: 270.4

Snack: 1 Fig Bar.

Lunch: 1 Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 2 Snickers Bars.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan), 4 Pieces of Toast.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2750

I'm feeling better, except for a lot of congestion. I've been trying to take it easy, which means more naps and no walking.

Today's Weight: 268.6

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 cup of Milk, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 2 Snickers Bars.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Baked Chicken).

Snack: A few Pieces of Prosciutto

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 1.5 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 269.2

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 pieces of Bacon, 2 pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal,1 cup of Milk, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/2 Sandwich, 2 cups of Peas, 1 Bag of Chips, 2 Packs of Reece's Pieces Cups.

Snack: 1 Brownie, 5 Pieces of Bacon, 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 3 Cocktails

Estimated Calories: 2950

I felt better so I decided to go to a meetup at the art walk that goes on the 1st Friday of every month. I'm also looking forward to a long weekend since Labor Day is Monday.

Today's Weight: 267.0

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 pieces of Bacon, 1 side of Shredded Hash Browns, 4 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 1 cup of Milk, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/2 Linguine Pescatore, A few Pieces of Bread, 1 Salad, 2 Dr. Peppers, all from Carrabbas

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 5 Cocktails, 3 Cherry Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: .5 Hour of Walking.

Today's Weight: 267.2

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Milk.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bacon BBQ Burger, 1 Small order of Fries, 2 Sprites all from Burger Bach.

Snack: 1 Cookies, 1 Slice of Peach Short Cake.

Miscellaneous: 3 20 oz. Cherry Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3850

Exercise: 2.5 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 267.8

Breakfast: 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 Scrambles Eggs, 2 Pieces of Toast, 1 cup of Milk, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 1/4 lb. Hot Dogs, 1 side of Shredded Hash Browns.

Dinner: Pulled Pork BBQ, 4 Potatoes Gratin.

Snack: 2 Cookies, 1 Slice of Cake.

Miscellaneous: 2 20 oz. Cherry Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 4100

Exercise: 2 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 271.4

Breakfast: 1 cup of Milk, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Sandwich w/Ham, Salami, and Pepperoni, 2 Bags of Chips, 1 Yogurt, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Stouffer's TV Dinner (Salisbury Steak).

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 1930

Because I ate so much yesterday I wasn't that hungry. I kind of had a rough day at work so when I got home, I mostly slept all night.

Today's Weight: 270.8

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 cup of Milk, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Sandwich w/Roast beef, 2 Bags of Chips, 1 Yogurt, 1 Banana, 2 Packs of Nekot Cookies.

Dinner: 1 Stouffer's TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meatballs), 2 Pieces of Toast.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 3 Strips of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Fig Bar.

Lunch: 1 Sandwich w/Roast beef, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Bag of Peanuts,1 Banana, 3 Kit-Kat Bars.

Dinner: 1 Plate of Sushi.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 3450

Exercise: 2 Hours of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 3 Strips of Bacon, 4 Pieces of Toast, 1 Cup of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Sandwich w/Roast beef, 1 Bag of Chips.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Pieces Cinnamon Coffee Cake.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Green Pepper Steak).

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk, 1 large Pumpkin Spice Latte, 5 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Today's Weight: 270.0

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 1 side of Hashbrowns, 2 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 1 cup of Milk, 1 Cup of Coffee,
1 Bottle of orange Juice.

Lunch: 1 Burger, 1 side of Fries, 1 Sprite all from Burger Bach.

Dinner: Smoked Trout Dip w/Pita chips.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 2 20 oz. Dr. Peppers., 5 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 4070

Exercise: .5 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 271.2

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 1 side of Hash Browns, 2 Cups of Coffee, 1 cup of Milk.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Small Pepperoni Pizza.

Snack: 4 Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk, 2 20 oz. Cherry Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3750

Back