Mastery And Pleasure Activity Diary + 200 Abdominal Crunches Daily (30 Days Non-Stop)

traditional crunches and sit-up place a lot of compressive strain on the lumbar disks, Crunches have also been known to create strain and stress on the neck or cervical spine.

The cumulative damage you are doing to your back with this plan is massive and not recommended.

the McGill curl up is a suitable replacement exercise.

traditional crunches and sit-up place a lot of compressive strain on the lumbar disks, Crunches have also been known to create strain and stress on the neck or cervical spine.

The cumulative damage you are doing to your back with this plan is massive and not recommended.

the McGill curl up is a suitable replacement exercise.
Thank you very much for your kind support and pieces of advice!!! Is it something like that:
???

I cannot imagine what I would do without this place for communication, guys... You are just splendid, adorable!!! I do adore you, guys!!!

yes. it is important to place your hands under your back as shown in the video to maintain the natural curve of the spine.

My Mastery Today: 20 km walk (on foot) + Scientific Podcast
My Pleasure Today: A cup of double espresso without milk and sugar
McGill curl up: Have not tried yet

Guys!!! I have found the exercises I am crazy about!! Stretching on a ballet bar! Like that: pexels-anna-shvets-3902519 (2).jpg

Back