Lozenge food supplement

I am trying to have a food supplement put in throat lozenge
This will be a food replacement so one full pack would mean a full meal and its in 10 lozenges so i can have one at a time
This would let me take vacations
I can't take the bus anymore because the food is not safe for my health
If anyone wants to help with this write me link removed

With food supplement powder i need water if it was a lozenge i wouldn't
I hope you like what i share

Last edited by a moderator:
Ten swallowable/chewable lozenges for a meal is going to be tough. Macronutrients take up space and even some micronutrients (like calcium) need a big pill to themselves. I understand the concern about needing water for powders but you need water to live anyway. Is there a reason you wouldn't go for the already existing meal replacements? Developing a new product for one person is stupid expensive and it takes a lot of time to get right.

Thanks for the reply
When im in some locations the water isnt safe
Ten swallowable/chewable lozenges for a meal is going to be tough. Macronutrients take up space and even some micronutrients (like calcium) need a big pill to themselves. I understand the concern about needing water for powders but you need water to live anyway. Is there a reason you wouldn't go for the already existing meal replacements? Developing a new product for one person is stupid expensive and it takes a lot of time to get right.
Thanks for your nice reply
In many instances i can't bring the food supplement or can't get water.
Heres what one lozenge company said

We can make a custom mint for you, but we will need to know what actives you want as well as the amount per mint. Mints can be sugar or sugar free and have a variety of flavors and actives. The size can vary greatly, depending on actives and shape desired. All these parameters will be discussed once we are working on your project.
Custom flavor and formula development costs 5000.00 USD. This cost does not change if we are using ingredients you supply. This includes samples made in the flavor of your choice and a reasonable number of remakes to get the taste to where you would like it to be. It does not include any production runs or any packaging costs. The typical amount samples you would receive are about 100 to 200 pcs.
We do not do any packaging in house, but we can assist you in finding a packaging house that meets your needs.
Once you have approved a sample for production, a final product cost can be determined.. Minimum orders on mints are 1500 Lbs.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

~Company name & address removed by a moderator~

Im not good at understanding
Im also not eating which is affecting my concentration
Maybe you can help tell me how to approach this
I don't want to agree and have a large bill i wasn't expecting
I really need a easy to use food supplement
Thanks for getting back to me

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're getting ripped off. What do you plan to drink in the areas where you don't trust the water? Can't you just mix your powders with whatever you'll be drinking? Boil the water? Bring a water purifier like people do when they go hiking?

Back