LOSE not LOOSE!!!

Have people been complaining to the mods/admin?

Yes. And, really, it has been a continuing trend that more and more language has been allowed to go. I think there's easily a place to be laid back, bag on each other, and be a community that's interested in a lot of the same things. We just have to take the over all population into consideration.

Yes. And, really, it has been a continuing trend that more and more language has been allowed to go. I think there's easily a place to be laid back, bag on each other, and be a community that's interested in a lot of the same things. We just have to take the over all population into consideration.

I hear what your saying. Maybe with some of our topics we could be more suttle rather than 'up front' and coming out with the vulgarity..

For me it's just the volume of this stuff going on. I'm not a prude and I might say something off-color every now and then, but when it's every other post it gets tiresome.

Say it like it is Der. Things are deteriorating so badly its looks like the maximum age for joining the forum is 13.

Who the hell are you anyway? All you've done is bitch about stuff since you got here.

A complaint has been made about some of the language and conversation topics; most people agree it's a sound complaint and now something will get done about it.

So why not do everyone a favour and shut the hell up, you never post anything constructive, just moan about what everyone else is up to

Last edited:
I remember when I first joined, this place was a serious but yet fun small community. Not sure if it will ever be like that again.

no offence, but spreading attitudes like that won't help it. Anyways, I think it is still a tight knit community. There are some things that can ruin it, but generally I think it is good. There aren't a lot of people, but I got some good friends here, and I like that.

no offence, but spreading attitudes like that won't help it. Anyways, I think it is still a tight knit community. There are some things that can ruin it, but generally I think it is good. There aren't a lot of people, but I got some good friends here, and I like that.

I agree kark. I think there's some reallly good people on here, iv even met a homosexual partner.

If it means it, i and everyone else will keep it down.

I hear what your saying. Maybe with some of our topics we could be more suttle rather than 'up front' and coming out with the vulgarity..

It isn't just the ' topic ' as it pertains to vulgarity, but it also pertains to some of those select members here who seem to consistently use contrived words ( or word like terms ) almost post after post to circumvent the profanity filters.

In other words they're using veiled profanities ns seemingly every second post they make.

As evolution alluded to, a lot of members seem to be getting tired of the vulgarity - veiled or otherwise - being expressed.

What you're missing from her statement is a growing voice among quite a few of the members here. A lot of them are getting tired of the vulgarity being expressed.

What's that in your title and location. Is this some kind of a craze to refer to sexuality in titles and posts? If you are doing this and you are supposed to be enforcing the rules can't you see where the others are getting inspiration for their vulgarity?

What's that you have in your title. Is that appropriate for a fitness forum?

it is an inside joke, if you have a problem with it, take it up with some mods or something and see if many find it appropriate. Besides, is there anything wrong with the word homosexual? or the word "lifepartner"?

What's that in your title and location. Is this some kind of a craze to refer to sexuality in titles and posts? If you are doing this and you are supposed to be enforcing the rules can't you see where the others are getting inspiration for their vulgarity?

Stop acting like a twat.

Last edited:

You seriously reached out to this?

I'm sorry you're reading into my title and location more than what is stated. I'm sorry you took it as something sexual when it wasn't. I suggest you start contributing to this forum rather than nit picking or you'll be banned.

p.s. Have you heard this really awesome song called TROLL?

Last edited:

Okay, now I'm sorry I said I agreed with you in the genital odor thread. I think you've taken this too far. Your point has been made. You've also made it clear that you're a regular member on this forum with a bone to pick for some odd reason. I can see how you could be offended, but try to express your concern politely. Spamming the forum with negative stuff just isn't helping.

Don't worry bout it spicy. They have got the message. Sorry it had to come this far but thanks for standing up for women. I need to take a nice long swim in the morning and clear this off my chest. :beerchug:

Back