Llama

Thanks Cate and Vic. Dropped another 0.2 kg over night so since technically I didn't have my first weigh-in until August 22nd I made my 1.5 kg goal :) I feel like my stomach is only now really recovered from last week's allergic reaction.
Have been waking up at 5:10 am every day for almost a week and I don't know why. Must keep an eye on energy levels so I don't go to far into binge risk territory. Plan for today:
- Bean salad
- thought I might try the zapiekanka @ChocolateBunny mentioned but they're quite carby so I may make a tortilla pizza with mushrooms instead. And a salad, of course 😀
- Some kind of stew? I should probably cook something at least. Or I could make falafel if I put chickpeas to soak right now.

You sound like you are doing really well on all ends LLama! Eating well, exercising and you sound really positive emotionally...all excellent!

Thanks Liza, Vic, Bunny, and Tru! I had a lovely day and I'm proud of myself. Even went for an extra run 💪 Ended up having airfries, a meatball, and broccoli for dinner instead of stew but that's fine. Wanted to get tempeh but that's definitely out of my price range right now :eek: Oh well: you can't have it all. My tortilla pizza was super nice though, and with a generous side salad (lettuce mixed with slaw) it kept me full all afternoon.

Had a weird ass nightmare and need to browse a bit to let it dissipate completely before I close my eyes again. Drank some more Pepsi Max today than what I've been doing this month and I somehow fell asleep almost fully blanket covered so I got too hot. Caffeine and overheating/dehydration are good, rational reasons for nightmares.

Took over an hour before I fell asleep again but in the end I woke up an hour later as well so I guess it's ok. Very sore this morning.

Sorry to hear about the rough night and feeling sore this morning. Hope that soreness eases as the day wears on.
Nice to hear you had a good day before that though. Good for you with the extra run and eating well!

Thank you Cate, Liza, and Bunny! I had a fun day even though I was tired and sore and needed a coat, a scarf, and a hat. I was in shorts three days ago! Was inclined to overeat but I think I did pretty well not trying to eat away my discomfort (and causing another kind of discomfort in the process).

Period just started, so that might explain some of the soreness. Was going to go for an evening walk but decided against it because I felt so weak in the morning. Hope I'm not getting sick. Had a warm bath instead, hoping it's just the rapid temperature drop messing with me.

Thanks Cate, I think I am. Skipping the gym because I felt so weirdly sore all over yeaterday but I slept a lot better and I think I have my strength back. Scale dropped another 0.3 kg compared to Saturday but that probably won't last long given the hormone situation. Just took a covid test and am about to go drop it off. Breakfast will be another tortilla pizza, lunch a salad with a cut-up meatball, and dinner a bean salad. Late shift today.

Glad to hear you are taking care of yourself and listening to your body and not pushing it for the walks and gym. If you are fighting something, being more restful will certainly help. Take care and keep feeling better.

Thanks Liza and Cate. Had a hellishly busy shift today and didn't even have time to drink a sip of water for the last 3 hours of it. Dinner? What's dinner? I had some breadsticks when I got home though. Took the tram home because I would've puked if I'd had to walk. Will have an early night.

That does sound really exhausting, Llama. That's no good that you didn't even have time to take a sip of water! :svengo:

It really wasn't. Sometimes I think the schedules get made for people who don't care - which is bonkers in a caring profession. Thankfully this should be the last rough week for a while.

Me too. Today I overdid it on marshmallows and chocolate toffees but I stopped short of binging and that's more than good for a day when I'm tired, stressed (tomorrow is going to be a tough day) and period-y. Yay me!

I also ran, even though I didn't feel like it, but I stuck to the minimum distance and I think that was the right decision.

Are staff away sick, Llama? I hope work settles down for you & is not as stressful as you expect xo

Back