Llama

Plan for tomorrow:
- Lentil/mushroom casserole thing topped with puff pastry
- Buffalo mozzarella salad (got some on special offer or I wouldn't be having it; definitely a luxury food)
- Yogurt with sweet crumbles and fruit
- Sausage/Spätzle/sprouts
- 9 km/90 minutes of walking, but I can split it into several short walks if I want. Or I can replace some of it with cardio (20 minutes of cardio for 30 minutes of walking). We got a good walk in today despite the snow so I have no pressure to do a massive hike tomorrow.

Good weigh-in today: minus 0.7 kg compared to my official monthly one on Monday! Kind of surprised because my legs, butt, and abs are super sore from family exercise yesterday morning.

So from now on I'll put 10€ into the fund for every week I don't binge and 5€ for every procrastinated chore I finally get done (like booking flights and making doctor's appointments). Those feel like reasonable amounts for me and they might even motivate me to keep things moving.
Love that idea!
Plan for tomorrow:
- Lentil/mushroom casserole thing topped with puff pastry
- Buffalo mozzarella salad (got some on special offer or I wouldn't be having it; definitely a luxury food)
- Yogurt with sweet crumbles and fruit
- Sausage/Spätzle/sprouts
- 9 km/90 minutes of walking, but I can split it into several short walks if I want. Or I can replace some of it with cardio (20 minutes of cardio for 30 minutes of walking). We got a good walk in today despite the snow so I have no pressure to do a massive hike tomorrow.
Wonderful food and exercise plan! Is your foot all healed up now? Sounds like a lot of walking...
Good weigh-in today: minus 0.7 kg compared to my official monthly one on Monday!
Awesome!

Like your legos.
Aren't they wonderful? They're useless bits of plastic but they give me such joy.
food and exercise plan! Is your foot all healed up now? Sounds like a lot of walking...
Walking longer distances on level ground has been ok for about a week. It's only acceleration and fully loaded plantarflexion that's an issue right now and I actually tried (very!) short distances of (very!) slow jogging during my walks today with no more discomfort than walking to work caused two weeks ago so things are looking up.

Plan for tomorrow...
- Gym
- Cabbage & bean casserole, possibly with a puf pastry lid because I have some left, it doesn't keep forever, and everything is better with puff pastry
- Either a half-baguette or ham wraps
- Bean mash wraps
- Fruit yogurt with crumbles

What did you just say? :eek: :svengo: Bite your tongue, Llama!
Blasphemy, I know!
I like the idea of your frivolities fund
Me too. And I came up with a couple of minor things that can earn me 1€ each. Did one of the 5€ chores and two of the 1€ ones so my fund is already back up to 7€ AND I ve had a productive morning.

Chaos was chaotic when I got to work and it took me a long time (until now, really) to settle down.

I love your frivolities fund system. It´s like giving pocket money for a child except you are both the parent and the child. The Lunar New Year tree is gorgeous! Happy Year of the Water Rabbit!

That's exactly it. Pocket money for a good girl who doesn't whine about sometimes having to do things that need doing.

Have been so stressed out that I just about managed to eat what should've been my pre-work lunch (by 3:30 pm) but can't face the thought of having dinner yet (it's 5:20). I'll see if I want it after work but if not that's just how it is today and I'll bring extra food tomorrow to make up for it.

Walking longer distances on level ground has been ok for about a week. It's only acceleration and fully loaded plantarflexion that's an issue right now and I actually tried (very!) short distances of (very!) slow jogging during my walks today with no more discomfort than walking to work caused two weeks ago so things are looking up.
oh that's good to hear!

Yes, very happy about it! Let's hope it lasts. Will try short bouts of gentle jogging again on tomorrow's afternoon walk.
Plan for tomorrow:
- Bean mash wraps
- Fruit yogurt with chocolate toffee bits
- Honestly not sure. I bought and portioned out a rotisserie chicken this morning so chicken salad would make sense but I may come home super hungry because I didn't end up eating dinner today (writing that my stomach decides to wake up from its grumpy slumber a bit but it's too late for food now) and if I do I'll need something quick. Say two pretzel sticks with bell pepper cream cheese, a boiled egg, and some lettuce. Actually: that's a good plan to begin with.
- Walk with possible running intervals
- Chicken salad.

Thanks Cate: I actually managed 1.5 km in one go and another 500 m a couple of minutes later without a peep from my leg. Calf is a little stiffer than the other one but that's just the muscle being a little deconditioned, not the tendon.

Yup, festina lente is the way to go. I used to push way too hard and still beat myself up but it's no use.

Plan for tomorrow:
- Gym
- Chicken salad
- Cabbage casserole
- Yogurt with airfried apple and speculoos crumbles
- Bean mash wraps
- Practice Turkish. Yes, I downloaded Babbel again.

I wasn't particularly hungry this morning despite missing last night's dinner but I did get awfully cravy this afternoon. Maybe I'll go back to the 10% Greek yogurt rather than the 2% to up my calories without complicating things again. (The 0% is kind of crappy unless it's loaded with additives I don't want.)
Must remember to prep bean mash for Thursday's breakfast as well because we all know I won't feel like doing so after work tomorrow. Just assembling is hard enough.

Thanks Cate: I actually managed 1.5 km in one go and another 500 m a couple of minutes later without a peep from my leg. Calf is a little stiffer than the other one but that's just the muscle being a little deconditioned, not the tendon.
Oh, well done!
Good plan for tomorrow, Llama :)

Thanks Cate and Vic :)

I did really well at the gym but I came home super hungry and now after breakfast I just want to go back to sleep. Or eat even more. But I guess it's best to get my chores done first or I know they won't be happening at all.

I hope you got those chores done, Llama. I can't remember if you had a work shift today, but I think you do & I think it's an afternoon one. Maybe a nap beforehand?

I work Mo-Fr and today is indeed a late shift. I put on Geier Sturzflug's Bruttosozialprodukt and did more than I planned. Two points for my fund! Kind of wrecked right now but the laundry's about to be done and after I hang that up I can sit down and put my feet up for two whole hours until I have to leave for work. The perks of getting up early.

Back