lipo after pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

garryhunters

Hello all! I'm new here and the reason why I decided to join this forum is my wife. Ever since she gave birth three months ago, she's been bugging me about having lipo done on her post-pregnancy tummy. I told her she doesn't need it though since she's almost back to her pre-pregnancy weight but she insists that her tummy is too flabby. So my question is, how soon after giving birth can one have a lipo done? I'm telling her it might be too soon and that she should give it a few more months. Who knows, she might not need it by then :) Thanks!

She should be talking to a plastic surgeon about when the proper time is - or even if it is necessary...and probably get more than one opinion.

Thanks for your advice! She has already asked around for plastic surgeon recommendations especially after reading an article on tummy tucks () I've often told her to try exercise first but she's desperate to go back to her pre-pregnant form. I still hope to convince her... :D Thanks again!

You should definitely wait until your body has returned to your pre-pregnancy state prior to undergoing a liposuction procedure.

|

You should definitely wait until your body has returned to your pre-pregnancy state prior to undergoing a liposuction procedure.

---------------
green45

The thread is about a pregnancy in 2007... There is little point in replying to a thread this old. The OP has not been here since Sept 2007.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back