Is there a Private diary thread?

Annoyed

So glad I read Karrie's post. I would Never post on here as it is basically a afree for all to criticize what people eat. It is just as I thought glad i did not listento a senior member about posting here. My process is all about loving myself and not losing weight but feeling better. I couldn't care less what anyon'es opin ion on what I eat is. Allowing people to make obnoxious comments? Yeah, that sounds helpful. That is not constructive limiting the original poster and not allowing people to make their diaries private. Who is this site for actually? Probably for trianers not for those who are simply interested in eating healthfully. Everyone knows diets don't work youy have to make lifelong eating choices SLOWLY for lasting results especially if you are prone to being fat . Glad I am not. I don't need to lose weight i am enjoying eating more fruit and veggies to FEEL good. Nothing else matters to me but being good to myself and so gentle in my choices and changes in eating.<3

You have been hostile and critical of other people throughout your posts on the forum so far, yet you expect people to be kind, gentle and courteous to you without you needing to show the same concerns for others. A forum is a community with give and take which you are clearly unable to cope with, you have the giving of criticism perfected but are unable to take or accept advice given in good faith. I would suggest you need to seek out counselling from a professional to help with your personal issues.

If you want a private diary then a public online forum is not the place for it.

There are very few professionals here and none of them are here to sell you services or to continually criticise, trainers like that do not last as members here for very long. The forum is made up of ordinary people here to help and support each other, no matter the stage of weight loss they are currently at or what their goals are from loosing a lot, loosing a little, maintaining after loosing or gaining muscle and doing body re-composition.

Members here also follow a wide range of eating end exercise habits, because there is no single "Right" way of doing things, calorie counting, vegetarian, carnivore, keto, intermittent fasting etc. all co exist peacefully. exercise, no exercise and all points in between are also acceptable and individual.

You have not been criticised for your eating in other posts, only your aggressive and critical attitude to others who are not the same as you.

Anger Management - HelpGuide.org

You have been hostile and critical of other people throughout your posts on the forum so far, yet you expect people to be kind, gentle and courteous to you without you needing to show the same concerns for others. A forum is a community with give and take which you are clearly unable to cope with, you have the giving of criticism perfected but are unable to take or accept advice given in good faith. I would suggest you need to seek out counselling from a professional to help with your personal issues.

If you want a private diary then a public online forum is not the place for it.

There are very few professionals here and none of them are here to sell you services or to continually criticise, trainers like that do not last as members here for very long. The forum is made up of ordinary people here to help and support each other, no matter the stage of weight loss they are currently at or what their goals are from loosing a lot, loosing a little, maintaining after loosing or gaining muscle and doing body re-composition.

Members here also follow a wide range of eating end exercise habits, because there is no single "Right" way of doing things, calorie counting, vegetarian, carnivore, keto, intermittent fasting etc. all co exist peacefully. exercise, no exercise and all points in between are also acceptable and individual.

You have not been criticised for your eating in other posts, only your aggressive and critical attitude to others who are not the same as you.

Anger Management - HelpGuide.org
You are obviously narcissistc personality disorder in your projection. YOU WEERE and Mari were HOSTILE To me. I am a NEWCOMER. If you do not own this site then you should shut up because YOU are RUDE and aggressive to a NEWCOMER. Read the word. I just signed up and i did not sign up for two aggressive Morons to HARASS me. I ignored you. Why are yopu stalking my posts?!

Anger Management - HelpGuide.org[/QUOTE]
GLAD to see you are managing your anger with a help guide.:) you need it. My name is Annoyed because my name is Anna. I did not bother to read past the first line of your post. Because you are STALKING A NEWCOMER. Read the words . THESE ARE YOUR ACTIONS. The post by Karrie is so unbeliveably RUDE and toxic telling people they cannot reply oif someone is rude and toxic that I felt the need to poinrt it out. You are a narcissist who gets your supply form this site. Whoever owns this site needs to be aware of you so I will out you., have a NICE day. NO one is going to put themselves on display to be harassed byt weirdos like you. Stop HARASSING NEWCOMERS. You are not a coach. A coach lifts people up. You are a narcissist and a flying monkey you and Mari. What a waste of air you are. I am finished here because i reported you. You are pathetic.

Oh, Annoyed- this is really a step too far. I didn't say anything about your behaviour, because I couldn't find anything kind to say & was grateful that Trusylver & LaMaria politely said what I wanted to say. Neither of them deserves to be attacked so viciously & vilified. They are both very supportive & good people & manage to stick around in here, providing that support, no matter what. I admire them both & am very grateful that we have them in the forum. This is usually such a kind & pleasant space & you won't ruin it, but anyone coming in for the first time, looking for kindness & support would read your posts & possibly think that your behaviour is common. I'm glad to say it's very rare. In the 14 years that I have been in this forum, yours is the worst I have struck.
Q- You are so funny! What a time to come back :blush5:

Thanks Cate :grouphug:
Is this person real? Or just a troll trying to work us all up?

Don't know, but it is annoying!
I have no idea what she wanted. If she was for real she must really be struggling to come out swinging like that.

Back