Ireland

Hey Galway here would also love a weight loss buddy(preferably female), im only 21 and in need to lose weight, my friends are all ridiculously beautiful and thin. My boyfriend is a personal trainer and could do an awful lot better than me but for some wonderful reason loves me, but i cant talk to him about weight stuff, its too embarrassing. All my friends watch their weight and complain about having to diet blah blah blah as they step into their size 8 skinny jeans lol, Problem is I love food, I love going out and having a great time but cant seem to move my ass to go work it off after, any tips, motivation or kicks up the ass are welcome, anyone in Galway need a fat fighter buddy??

From Cork, myself.

I still browse this place though, just to put a smile on my face every now and again. I've lost the weight I wanted to already but still enjoy reading about others' weight loss. Nothing better than doing something successfully and reading about others who have went through what you have. It's like the opposite of when you're big, filled with envy and jealousy, just hoping one day you'll get there too. At least it was for me as I had to grow up with my parent's always telling me about how great my sister was for losing all her weight.

Anyone else have any good weight loss stories? I Went from 301 lbs to 194 lbs. 21 and a half stone to 13st 12lbs.

Originally Posted by Fordie

From Cork, myself.[...] I Went from 301 lbs to 194 lbs. 21 and a half stone to 13st 12lbs.

Haha, that's crazy, because I'm literally exactly the same. I just joined today, I'm from Cork and to-date, I've lost the exact same amount of weight - to the pound. 21.5st in 2006 to 13st 12lbs now. With a few years of plateau at around 17st, though. I'm aiming now for about 12st, maybe even 11.5 - we'll see. :)

hey everyone,

I'm new here from Dublin. Im now 1 year into my weight loss journey and so far Iv went from 21 stone to just under 14 stone. still a little bit to go but I would love to chat with others that are on the same road as me or that are just starting out. :)

Hey guys! I'm from Dublin! :)

Back