I'll let you in on a little secret...

Wow, you are such an inspiration, I am seriously lost for words. I hope I can post a topic like this one day, I have a little way to go, but I joined Fitness First on Wednesday and have been everyday since, and I have never felt better :) I really feel like I am on the final RIGHT track :p I have been exercising a lot before this, at home and with a PT outdoors, but I dunno, the atmosphere is so different in a gym lol, and I just push myself so much more.

Love the video too, and I like the music :p

Wow, great job. Where abouts in Australia are you?

I've just started on this same journey (well about 12 weeks ago I started), enough is enough and I'm busting my butt to get there. It's going to take me 18 months to do it, I've lost nearly the first 10% of my totally body weight, but need to lose a lot more. I know I will achieve it in the next 12 months, I work hard and it will pay off.

A lot of what you've written I can totally relate too and understand.
I'm in Sydney :) WHere are you? Of course you'll achieve it, with a mindset like the one you've got there's no question about it :)

Wow, you are such an inspiration, I am seriously lost for words. I hope I can post a topic like this one day, I have a little way to go, but I joined Fitness First on Wednesday and have been everyday since, and I have never felt better :) I really feel like I am on the final RIGHT track :p I have been exercising a lot before this, at home and with a PT outdoors, but I dunno, the atmosphere is so different in a gym lol, and I just push myself so much more.

Love the video too, and I like the music :p
Congratulations!! You're definitely taking a step in the right direction :) I love fitness first where abouts in Sydney are you? You might be at my gym :jump1:

Congratulations!! You're definitely taking a step in the right direction :) I love fitness first where abouts in Sydney are you? You might be at my gym :jump1:

Hornsby. The FF has only been there like 5 months or something.

I didn't always look this amazing...
Ems21st007.jpg

I used to look like this...
Startingweight.jpg

Feast your eyes on what a good eating and exercise program can do :beerchug:

I know I'm late to comment, but WOW! What an accomplishment!
This is definitely truly amazing! A good program with dedication, and you did it.
I love seeing these real success stories. I bet you feel a whole hell of a lot better too!

Like I always say, "looking good is feeling good, and feeling good is looking good."

I have only one question...
Did you have any problems with loose skin, and if so, what did you do to eliminate it?

Jason Salamone

well I'm glad the guys brought this thread back up for you EPS. I think it should serve as a great reminder that you have done this before and can do it again. You don't even have near the journey to make......

well I'm glad the guys brought this thread back up for you EPS. I think it should serve as a great reminder that you have done this before and can do it again. You don't even have near the journey to make......

In my opinion, successful transformation threads such as this should be combined into a sticky thread, just for people to browse.

Great work :)

Like they say... If anyone called you fat you could've always said "Yes, but you're ugly, and I can lose weight."

at least you were BEAUTIFUL to begin with! Nothing can give you that natural beauty. Congrats on making it stand out so now you're absolutely gorgeous in every way! =)

Last edited:
Outstanding work!

But your plumper photos are nice tooo!

Back